Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default stats from 1x1 suck

i can see why u put it this way ; so ppl arent as interested in killn stupid noobs that buy ur creds.. but it just puts more importance on robbing.. yawn.

change it back yayayayya?

Stop complaining about everything.You chose FK and FP to be removed,and more stats for 1x1, and u r still complaining... My opinion is to stop crying and play on that way as the game is made.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by DareRulz View Post
    Stop complaining about everything.You chose FK and FP to be removed,and more stats for 1x1, and u r still complaining... My opinion is to stop crying and play on that way as the game is made.

Regards.
    oi ya cheeky long brown nosed tool.

im sayin idea's to make the game better and u come here with ya stinking mouth saying im crying? pipe the **** down

and its better that FK and FP are gone and u get more stats from 1x1....

DOSENT MEAN U CANNOT STILL IMPROVE THE GAME DOES IT?

who the hell are u anyway? ya nobody son now get bk in line

If you talking about the feature that reduces stats gain when killing someone a lot smaller than you then we adjusted it, along with the stats gains for this round. I know many of you would like the feature to be completely removed, but one the other hand I see a lot of people here asking for a respect cap so you won't be able to attack if the opponent is under a certain level. This is a balancing between the two.

hum.. okay. can we pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

change GA though? ):

yes, i think, that GA has no sense with nevest players and this can be reversed ass it was before to how many stats gang lost so many u get. this will be fair for all players, and let 1x1 stats ass they are now. this is my opinion.

Have a nice day.

ok so lets make deal ebi. keep 1x1 the same but u have to change GA back to how it was.. D:

We had it up for discussion but the initial answer was no, but that we will keep an open discussion on way to improve for those who want to do blind GAs.

:@

nevermind blind ga's i want to make super 1x1 accounts by GA. i cant do this cos im gettin imaginary char and intel. which makes 0 sense.

it seems to me that you dont want to change it back because 'there was a bug' with the prevoius GA system and you can't be arsed to fix it.....

although most people would regard the current system as buggy because you get imaginary stats!

is there a reason why you prefer the current system to the old one other than because it had a bug and you cant be arsed to fix it?

+ dont understand why u mentioned improving it for blind GA's :S any reason?

+ keep replying tyyy ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Beano View Post
    it seems to me that you dont want to change it back because 'there was a bug' with the prevoius GA system and you can't be arsed to fix it.....
    Correction, this was the fix for the bug. The reason for the bug was that you gain more in some stats and less in the others due to your character class. So the fix was either to remove that or make a system like the current one. The devs decided together on the current system.

although most people would regard the current system as buggy because you get imaginary stats!
    We had a perfectly realistic explaination for this when the system was introduced. I myself might think it's a bit strange that if you fight someone with only charisma, for example, you somehow take that persons charisma if you win, that's a bit strange in my view.

+ dont understand why u mentioned improving it for blind GA's :S any reason?
    Blind GA is a concept we like and want to have in the game and your suggestions could be considered something blind GA would benefit from.