Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Very funny

Default Very funny

Hei all how are you?
    I really can't express my hapiness now, because this game really make me very veery veeery happy. Also this game has much more positive sides as i mind before. Just for an example let's take a look at our's new players which aren't satisfied the most with the game is running now. "Noobs" this make very angry but players which have a little bit more experience in this game they can smyle in his all mouth lol. Probably if u are reading this post you don't exactly know what i mean, but when i will paste here something you will know what I'm talking about.

Ok, so what do you think about new players? Are you satisfied with them or not? I mean, if you like because they play game or you mean that this is just crap which slow down servers, but don't let me wrong I don't have anything through about new players and i am with them, to help him a little bit, because they are over minded with this game.

Ok that's it. I will paste here one my coment which I got it through my hunting and I also noticed, that people are really angry with this game and they will like to have this game some guides beside the text guides which is old and not very good for new players, because I don't know anyone, who will be interest in reding text's...

There is this coment and please folks if u read this post, please make a coment on this blue minded message which I have in GB.

sealed [ID: 10905440]
    2009-09-22 21:59:13
    put your big fat defectuose fingers in your fat nerdy assSUN OF THE BITCH

I beg developers that they avalible again transfer credits, because this coment make me laugh on all my mount, and i want to give this player 50 credits, because he make my day the best in my life with this coment it's even the better from my sex lol from pointless point

Regards,
    Dahakka

Nobody asked you how do you feel and whats thats why.