Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default A new strategy for the future of TC

Hi there.

I'm a dumb player, who never reached nothing on this game.

But i would like to change that, and become famous as kasso, or scorpions...

I would like to get the opinion from all fellow players, to this strategy i intent to put in action for next rounds, and doom you all to 2nd place or lower...

Lets presume this: i've my accounts, and you've your accounts. We both want to get the world cup, but we want to do it easy style... afterall we are all criminals. There is no account share... you never log accounts from my side, i never log yours.

I play by the rules during 4 weeks with my 100 accounts. I rob, i milk my money and stats, and day 100 i've top 10 inter with my main, with a decent distance from the head of the race, plus 20 accs with an interesting level of stats.

You are not part of the top 20 inter... niether top 40... you've 100 accounts, you've been making with a boot program you found as a firefox extension, with an intermediate level of stats. Intermediate, but interesting enought to make a position without being noticed by the crew.

Day 100, you park your accounts at some rave, and i milk them by red relation.

The result is: i get the winners cup... we both share the prize... obviously, if olympic is not playing.

So... what do you think about this champions strategy? Do you think it will work? Is it already part of game? What shall i do to make it better?

Thanks for your valuable inputs,
    beej

If you play hard , and have no life , your gonna win thats simple like that..Log in as much as accounts you can , and find a few guys such you.play until the end and get.theres no needed any strategy

noobcocho

Quote Originally Posted by 4TheUntouchableS View Post
    So... what do you think about this champions strategy? Do you think it will work? Is it already part of game? What shall i do to make it better?

Thanks for your valuable inputs,
    beej
    It s not gonna work ... to win this game you need to have a team ( 6-7 nerds lifeless ) , and all team use untraceable bot to rob ...
    Besides if you know how to use the stats bug it would be easier but it s not compulsory ..

P.S. Obviously if Mororus play you can t win so choose the right round to play

Quote Originally Posted by pokerzen View Post
    It s not gonna work ... to win this game you need to have a team ( 6-7 nerds lifeless )
    I don't need the team, because the boot extension from Firefox will do all the work.

, and all team use untraceable bot to rob ...
    Here, i think you're wrong, because all boots are traceable... you can't do really nothing on the internet without an IP. That's the base for my start point: we don't share accounts, you don't log accs from my side, and i don't log accs from your side.

Besides if you know how to use the stats bug it would be easier but it s not compulsory ..
    Oh boy... is there a stats bug??... what a charm, buddy !
    Please, tell me more.
    PM me if you feel the need

Kind regards,
    beej

I don't need the team, because the boot extension from Firefox will do all the work.
    One player with 100 account = Ban ( yeah even if you are not in top 20 )
    But you can always try ...
    The key is more players---> less accounts ( as you can see in winners page )
    If you think that famous teams play fair with their "hands" and you can simply beat them alone with boot you are naive

Here, i think you're wrong, because all boots are traceable... you can't do really nothing on the internet without an IP. That's the base for my start point: we don't share accounts, you don't log accs from my side, and i don't log accs from your side.
    Impossible is nothing

Oh boy... is there a stats bug??... what a charm, buddy !
    Please, tell me more.
    PM me if you feel the need
    Sorry man i like you ... but bugs lessons are for friends only

One player with 100 account = Ban ( yeah even if you are not in top 20 )
    But you can always try ...
    The key is more players---> less accounts ( as you can see in winners page )
    If you think that famous teams play fair with their "hands" and you can simply beat them alone with boot you are naive
    pokerzen, the point is not more people.

more people increases your exposure risk to trools and dumbs, who may become pissed off with you at the middle of the round, and report you with a ticket.

the point are proxies. you just need an elite proxy per each gg or so, and you are free of that burden. proxies, on the other side, are easy to find on russian forums.

Another point are more accounts... can't be less accounts... because no one checks more than top 10 international after the end of the round...

I play with boot, and you milk on rave by red relation... no one can find a proof to ban us... because nothing is connected btw you and me.

if you change your mind, please drop a line
    i'm definitely in a fast crusade to become famous here.

thanks anyway,
    beej

§6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty.

Come clean or you might recieve a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    §6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty.

Great to know that I'm not taking advantage of any bug...

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post

Yeah , catch me if you can
    Besides i have never seen someone banned for bug use since round 21 ... rules in this game are only a formality