Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Mororus View Post

I would feel very badly, if TC would have to send money for win to cheater like you have introduced in your example.

M.
    Simple take away the prize then see who plays for fun

Quote Originally Posted by NoNeedToPanic View Post
    If you play hard , and have no life , your gonna win thats simple like that..Log in as much as accounts you can , and find a few guys such you.play until the end and get.theres no needed any strategy

that s not true don t believe it. to win u dont need to not having life . all u need is just one friend from abuse. then u can win . no matter what hard u play and fair , if u have chance to win top, u will get ban. of course if u have abuse friends no ban and win round that is winner story. x)

Question

This is a game where sometimes people are betrayed by people of their own team. If someone offer them a "dirty donation" they must think before they accept it, just like they think before they choose their team mates. If i trust in someone and i am betrayed by him, it's my responsability, either im ****ed by team mates or by some friend who made me a big donation...

The way you transfer stats doesnt matter.. dirty stats are always dirty stats.

They should be ****ed up with their "friends" who made them the donations and not with the admins...

But a question raises: and what happens if i milk a rival team and their are using bot? it's not a donation... only in this case i think they should be unbanned. However is difficult (impossible i think) to know if that milk was without the knowledge of the other team.

So what to do? I have no idea, but to remove the dirty stats MUST be a temporary solution. You have 2 choices: be able to ensure that the game is fair or shut it down because the game will be "infected" with dirty stats everywhere!!
    Last edited by TIMOTEO; 10-13-2009 at 10:07 PM.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Mororus View Post
    If somebody will think opposite, it will be just illusion. Do you know why? Just because you used cheats for achieving this illusion.

You now shows, that you know, what kind of stats you got in your example. Simply, bot stats. You knew, that they are dirty stats, and the single problem for you in your example is how to make these dirty stats clean.

I would feel very badly, if TC would have to send money for win to cheater like you have introduced in your example.

Good Luck

M.
    When i read you post, all i can say is that you're a guy full of good intentions. You shall be a good guy for a chairman position.

I know how to make dirties, how to clean them, and so on... simply put, when i play, i rob faster than a bot, and my time in life is limited to play other way than having fun. The money i get doing that doesn't compensate comparing with the money i earn using the same time in the real economy. Period.

The scenario i wrote it's real on tc. I wrote it because it's increasing as common practice and would like to know who admins would judge on such conditions. From what i've read from several posts, admins have no idea about how to deal with this once it will become massive. And it will.

If I'm wrong... my bad. Great for the game.

M, believe it or not, the world is not pink.
    Best wishes,
    beej