Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pokerzen View Post
    Yeah , catch me if you can
    Besides i have never seen someone banned for bug use since round 21 ... rules in this game are only a formality
    You are caught. You just admitted to using bug right here right now in this thread, and I can assure you that the rules in this game are to be followed, now I'm giving you chance to come clean, I advice you to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    You are caught. You just admitted to using bug right here right now in this thread, and I can assure you that the rules in this game are to be followed, now I'm giving you chance to come clean, I advice you to take it.
    LOL you are funny ... tell me where i "admitt to USE" bugs ...
    The only way you can catch someone is if he comes clean to you ???
    Muahaha nice job Mr. Admin

§6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty.
    §12. Violating or attempting to violate any of these rules will result in a penalty decided by the Crew.

§6 states that any use of a bug is prohibited as you so cleaverly point out, but it also states that if you have acquired knowledge of a bug this must be reported. §12 states that violating any of the rules in the document will result in a penalty. Having knowledge about a bug and not reporting it is in violation of §6 and according to §12 I have the authority to penalize accounts associated with you.
    Now once again, I urge you to report the bug and supply the information you have or realize there might be consequences.

ebi... i've 4 Cadillacs CTS, 3 Pontiacs G8 Convertible, and 2 Katyusha rocket launchers stationed at front of my house.

Here, I'm a criminal ! Do you have to believe on everything what people says here?

Even if he's right, do you really believe he would say something you don't get a clue since round xxxx, in exchange for... 1kk credits? Just to have that feeling he knows more than you!

ebi, please, your presence is conducting the discussion to a direction that is ruining my post

it's obvious he's referring to an hypothetical bug, reported by hekate as used by Olympic last time they did a stratospheric amount of stats. a report you found inconsistent...

please, let people embrace my discussion!

Thanks,
    beej

beej , i think most players failed to get the point in this post, but I did , therefore appropriate action has been taken in regards to your original post .

So it will be ok if i close this topic now ?

Beej, do u know what i think? You are a ****ing nerd go **** urself

Quote Originally Posted by Protectora View Post
    beej , i think most players failed to get the point in this post, but I did , therefore appropriate action has been taken in regards to your original post .

So it will be ok if i close this topic now ?
    No. In fact, it will not be ok. It will not be ok because each time there are such silly things like this one, there are no pedagogical or informative actions as prevention. We all keep our mouth shouts until the next one get into troubles... and then we all meet here, again, to complain.

In relation to this case, most people who chatted with me was saying that, whatever the nature of the stats, if you milk by red relation, no one can ban you, what seem to me as a complete non sense. So, players don't have a clue about this, despite most of them are aware of those who does dirty stats or not.

It would be better for players information, as well as for this administration image, as well as for the time you spend here dealing with secondary subjects, if you would put a reminder of such actions and related consequences, at crimcity times, from time to time, for players to become aware of it.

I would sugest you to hide, instead of locking this topic.

beej

i dont need to hide , seems though you speak from experience ,maybe you need to hide

and yes its correct that we dont perm ban for dirty stats , maybe this should change , since your absolutely correct ,that players know who has dirty stats ,and they take/buy anyway because they have no fear of being banned.

Mostly, I like the expression:
    I want to win be famous and this all easy way....
    Well, I have dreams like you too. For example:
    I want to be rich and easy way, not working.
    I want to be wise without studying...
    The result? You can guess, how dumb and poor I can be.

Even if you will have some luck and you win with such naive strategy, it will never do from you "good" and "famous" player.

If somebody will think opposite, it will be just illusion. Do you know why? Just because you used cheats for achieving this illusion.

You now shows, that you know, what kind of stats you got in your example. Simply, bot stats. You knew, that they are dirty stats, and the single problem for you in your example is how to make these dirty stats clean.

We call this action "washing dirty stats". Something similar in the real world, washing dirty money, is normal part of organized crime, for which the people are going to jail.

We as abuse crew have simple and well known strategy against botters.
    The strategy comes from idea, that using bot is hardest crime on TC. As hardest crime, we are obligated to do everything what we can against using bots.

It is true, that this means that from bot of one player sometimes can suffer player, who did not use it. But if sometimes did not use it, that does not mean, he is not guilty. (player, who does not play, friend of mine, I will ask him to run bot for me. He does not have to play, when his computer is turned on, he just starts the bot by pressing the button. Or: we had more cases, where one player used proxy servers to run his bot. It looked like the bot is running by someone else. After all, the botter just milked his rabbits.)

The conclusion is: that when you want to win with dirty intention, by cheat, using bot stats, you can be banned as well.

When you want to win, someone has to do the job. If you are lazy to play hard, dont want to win. You will not be famous, when in the end of round, instead of playing, you just beg for stats or you are just chatting and begging for some aliances.

I would feel very badly, if TC would have to send money for win to cheater like you have introduced in your example.

Good Luck

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Mororus View Post
    We as abuse crew have simple and well known strategy against botters.
    The strategy comes from idea, that using bot is hardest crime on TC. As hardest crime, we are obligated to do everything what we can against using bots.

I would feel very badly, if TC would have to send money for win to cheater like you have introduced in your example.

LOL , ok then you can start feel bad Mororus ... Winners page is full of cheaters
    Example ?
    I think you know Ryan ... multibanned italian player ...
    Let s see a few of his history in TC ...
    Round 32 banned for bot , Round 33 1° international with Egystyle ( five players 18kk ) , Round 34 banned for bot ( ten players 12kk ) , Round 36 banned for bot ...

Yeah maybe in round 33 he didn t use bot ( ROFL ) ... but i don t think so... maybe egystyle didn t get banned because
    egiptians are friends of olympic ????? i don t know ... and it doesn t matter for me ... but stop come here and say that admins bans cheaters 'couse it s a lie...
    Admins bans "only some" cheaters ... rules are not for all ...
    So winners page will always be full of botters/buggers/hackers ...
    Shame on you Mororus and all who are accountables to make this game fair !

P.S. sorry beej for the little offtopic ...
    Last edited by pokerzen; 10-13-2009 at 04:29 PM.