Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default To Ebic and [ FAIR ABUSE (?) ]

Actually i am waiting ebic reply if fair abuse dont lock this topic too.

Don't know which case you are referring to but I will persume it was the case I was involved in last night.
    A bot had been run gathering stats, these stats where then transferred to another player's account. Should we have let these dirty stats influence the outcome of the top? That wouldn't have been fair to anyone that played without bots and it would certainly encourage this behaviour in the future too. I removed the dirty stats and the accounts belonging to the recieveing player should have been temp banned. Just as when a whole team is punished for trusting a team member that ran a bot, the owner of these accounts have been punished for trusting a bot player and milking him. How the transfer came about, be it through a red relation, a solid relation, or a fight chat challenge really doesn't matter. What matters are the stats transferred, and they were dirty.
    Quote from Ebic.

http://forum.thecrims.com/feedback/1...ichuman-2.html

now i see there, ebic says br used bot to transfer stat. and br got ban . Now i can see they r unban can someone explain me if someone use bot how can it be unban is this fair ?

Last round u banned me too and say bla bla bla so why didn t i unban ? so now how can you tell me that you r fair abuse and developers. and now i also see that br lost respect dirty stats removed and unbanned ..and also tugas lost respect and i really know that they will be unbanned too after some stats deleted. oowwwww how nice. so now again try to tell me again that u r really fair. WHAT THE **** IS THAT ... :@ ban someone with saying bot detected and another dont ban ! yeah yeah yeah u r really fair corrupted crew.

dirty stats made with bot on top accounts?
    From BB

So tell me now blue why br is still on the top if they use bot and get dirty stat. now u will say developer deleted dirty stats and unban . (Y) clap clap clap we have really fair crew (?)

Now i am waiting answer. past is past yeah i know. there is no doubt but accept that crew is not fair.if it is possible to unban player who use bot , why didn t u delete my dirty stat and didn t make me unban ?

I know u have a reason for that too as usual.
    i am just LMAO you

Tribalenfeksiyon

Dude, no one wrote top br used bot.
    What was written is that top br received stats made with bot programs from other accs.

--

Next question, considering ebi quote:
    If "How the transfer came about, be it through a red relation, a solid relation, or a fight chat challenge really doesn't matter. What matters are the stats transferred, and they were dirty."...

...yesterday, Olympic did 1 GA over 1 gang that had an account engaged in milking dirty stats.

So... when shall we see Olympic suspended ? Never, right ? Let's move on for next idea...

--

Unfortunately, my dear ebi, very soon, all TC will be contaminated with dirty stats made on hundreds of small accs that will never be checked, or only will be checked at the end of the game. This will happen because the risk can be dissolved using several accounts and ips, and because players are naturally greedy. Also, this will be the perfect reason to address you with massive tickets for account checking of the head of the race.

Solutions for this problem are:

* crew will become professional account checkers (can be expensive), or
    * development can make some routine to online verification of bot accounts (not doable due the amount processing required), or
    * development create some offline program that will analyze the log on a daily basing searching for boot patterns, distributing server processing during all over the day.

The point is, if you don't take actions, the alternative, is to forget all what you dreamed for this game: there will be no GA's because no one will risk to hit on dirty accounts and no one will do 1x1s for same reason.

There will be only massive ac's, factories and rabbit milk (oh boy, we know how you hate rabbits, sweet ebi) with the singularity that massive ac is the only reason why boots exist.

Just 2 (constructive) cents, despite i still didn't understood how you never had figured this out,

kind regards for ebi, and a million wet kisses for the woman of our dreams, lovely Vanessa
    beej

Thumbs up

I agree 100% with beej.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftBlast View Post
    From BB

So tell me now blue why br is still on the top if they use bot and get dirty stat. now u will say developer deleted dirty stats and unban . (Y) clap clap clap we have really fair crew (?)

Now i am waiting answer. past is past yeah i know. there is no doubt but accept that crew is not fair.if it is possible to unban player who use bot , why didn t u delete my dirty stat and didn t make me unban ?

I know u have a reason for that too as usual.
    i am just LMAO you

Tribalenfeksiyon
    i will answer only on what you asked me tribal.. they didnt use bot, none of the teams.. thats why the donation stats were take out of the accounts. and they were not unban, the ban time was over, thats what happen..

about what i wrote in red, it was me who is responsible for your ban case? i think not, so i cant tell you the reason of any decision take in your case, cause i dont know it..

and dont tell me i made X or Y, because player A or B is playing or get ban.. i really dont care of who is banned or not, since the rules are respected, and there is no dirty stats on top accounts.

Your Bluebaby :*
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

uppps okey then i think i got know they didn t use bot but they milked players stat who used bot and dirty stat roger that ! my babe :*

uppps okey then i think i got know they didn t use bot but they milked players stat who used bot and dirty stat roger that ! my babe :*
    correct.. but how do you know which players have clean stats or not, and how to know which donations you can accept or not? and from who you can buy stats or not? cause botters were banned for bot only after the milks. if we think using some brains, we can get to some conclusions.. we can not dont give ban, cause we cant know if receiver knew or not that stats were not clean. we can not ban permanently, cause if receiver didnt knew, one entire round will be lost for some dirty stats giving (and maybe on purpose to give ban to someone). so the option to take the dirty stats out and give a temporary ban in those 2 cases is fair.
    - botters are permanently banned.
    - who receive stats had temporary ban,
    - and dirty stats are not anymore on top.

i think this decision was more than correct. and im sure who like clean top will agree with me
    Last edited by Bluebaby; 10-14-2009 at 01:05 AM.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

one more thing i wanna ask about last round. now this round u r deleted dirty stat fron account so what about joker account last round if i used bot u had to delete joker stats too but u didn t it ? why not last round why this round ? this round someone use bot adn donated to br and tugas and br and tugas stat from where they get dirty deleted so last round in ur opinion i had dirty stat last round and i transfered them to joker but nothing happened. can u pls explain this ?

Just one little question..
    Did they remove the benifits gained from dirty stats beside the stats itself ?? like buildings and hookers income ( more stats, more income ) ? the power to assault any weaker competetor ( all the subsequent assaults are involved with using these dirty stats )...etc

Sorry for the inconvenience
    .-=[ TheCrims FIRST Bot HunTeR ]=-.
    What doesn't kill you, It makes you STRONGER.
    Success is like being pregnant. Everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you got ****ed up !

swiftblast:
    You were in crew and I am sure, you know that we dont explain any specific case on forum anymore. If not, let me please remind you.

I see that somehow is possible to discuss on forum about general rules and conditions of work by abuse. I think, that abuse crew, especially bluebaby did lot of work this direction towards players. I would say, that she did more, she was obligated.

But we will not discuss your specific case from last round here.
    If you dont understand something regarding your case, or you think, that you were treated unfairly, please use support centre, abuse crew- complaints only.
    Nobody from abuse crew will not publicly discuss this concrete and specific your case here on forum.

M.

one more thing i wanna ask about last round. now this round u r deleted dirty stat fron account so what about joker account last round if i used bot u had to delete joker stats too but u didn t it ? why not last round why this round ? this round someone use bot adn donated to br and tugas and br and tugas stat from where they get dirty deleted so last round in ur opinion i had dirty stat last round and i transfered them to joker but nothing happened. can u pls explain this ?

tribal you are really idiot, i didnt know it before Sorry if i could know it before i will never talk with u and i would help noname. everywhere you said that u never used bot, now you changed your mind? You are just bullshit person, please leave tc or put your bot on again, and cry after round, cry, cry.
    NEW TR RECORD :O