Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: top5 stats

Record BR (tolerance)

Congratz : Xolau(auto congrat) , SK , caiodevries2 , guizadors , BRangusEV , Fefeu , Leo and Big Thanks to Sh0b0lanu (Sh0biba)
    Last edited by MibrBOOM; 10-17-2009 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks to all my team-mates for the lovely round. Big thx for Travis and Milan.

Olympic team, which broke down 2 records, has once again proved that is the best team and best players play inside.

Quote Originally Posted by DareRulz View Post

Olympic team, which broke down 2 records, has once again proved that is the best team and best players play inside.
    Best players?
    So to become a 'best player' you need to have 200 accounts and be logged on 24/7 robbing AC like a whore on speed?

congz all top5

special congz for olympic team

and my brother's igogoxumbro

special congz for my love skerdi and massi they do special hard work inside top killer

and congz for all win top gg medal it was normal now

and srry for peaple try get medal from last 11 round and failed

in this game, the best players arent robots! so DareRulz, everyone who has 5 hours on day free to rob ac is one of the best?

Don't embarresse yourself and say contratz for top gang. It's been a joke for the past 10 odd rounds. Just full of high rep'd shits not friends or anybody from a proper gang. Just idiots joining at last 10 min.. thats not a proper gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Beano View Post
    Don't embarresse yourself and say contratz for top gang. It's been a joke for the past 10 odd rounds. Just full of high rep'd shits not friends or anybody from a proper gang. Just idiots joining at last 10 min.. thats not a proper gang.

sharmota ...

my gang only gang that was rob fk on past full round and i remember i start play one round day 140 and on 40 tc day 60 player from our gang get 1kk respect from fk it was round 32 if my memory still alive i hope u stop jelouse and stop spam by bla bla bla about best gang all know what was it the best of best never being on top2

I wondered how long it would take before the crims joke would turn up

Quote Originally Posted by DareRulz View Post

With so many players and helpers ...
    whatever

Good job Sieke , Skerdi .
    Last edited by M1tza; 10-17-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Congratz to everyone.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcU; 10-17-2009 at 09:14 PM.