Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Power Of Coruption !

I stay about 3 days to see if someone have guts to ask this question WHAT THE F##K IS THIS :

We are interested to get some true answers : did u want to edit olympic account and edited yours ? TELL US THE TRUTH, and don't try to give answers like : it was a silly joke or something else , be HONEST!

This is only a few players who wanna know the truth, including me ! Some of them maybe say the truth,some of them only suppose, so clarify this please ,we need some answers

Last edited by nelutzu; 10-19-2009 at 12:33 AM.

ahahaha ) thats the power....not sh0b0lanu !

nelutzu noob stop write bulsits on forum

Not that i think anything is going on but lol at this guy at thinking hes going to get a answer.

There is a really big conspiracy going around, with us admins together with the devs working closely, editing and helping all the big teams. True story.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

I thought I'd use my superior robbing skills and see how far they would take me, I stopped when I reached 90kk since that seemed enough, but then I got milked and knocked down to like 13 respect or something.

Nah, honestly, all the players I talked to about this thought it was funny, and I was only on the top list for like 15 minutes, and still the crew wanted to ban me

If your sense of humour fails to see that this was made for the fun of it, then I actually feel sorry for you.

auto stat transfer to olympic ???

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i like naabs good topic alkoo because u best naabs on game

oh i forget ebu give state for all tc if u want some state tell he will donate u 90kk may be if u get it leave game for ever hhhhhhhhhhhh

I'd use my superior robbing skills

i like ur superior robbing skills

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    There is a really big conspiracy going around, with us admins together with the devs working closely, editing and helping all the big teams. True story.
    Everybody has a price old man

paranoia