Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes?

Default Changes?

can someone tell me please, what kind of changes were made for this round, because yesterday server goes down, but i don't see any changes in game.

Play and see
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

i am playing, but i ain't see any changes yet can u just tell me, where were made changes in gameplay or in performance?

As i said in another topic they are going to add something later on in the round, probably more robberies. If not FK will appear for one day or something along these lines.

Also you really should mention the day something is going to be changed unless you want people moaning or even saying your consqiring with certains teams. Why? Let me explain -

lets say day 100 i have 17 accoutns which are 20k power. this would of meant in past rounds i could rob FK.

but i see no FK so i decide to milk... next day FK appears.

= I'd be a little pissed off.
    Last edited by Beano; 10-20-2009 at 02:14 PM.

Beano is right, and i suppose they will make somethin' like Iron Maiden Day ... or who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Beano View Post
    As i said in another topic they are going to add something later on in the round, probably more robberies. If not FK will appear for one day or something along these lines.

Also you really should mention the day something is going to be changed unless you want people moaning or even saying your consqiring with certains teams. Why? Let me explain -

lets say day 100 i have 17 accoutns which are 20k power. this would of meant in past rounds i could rob FK.

but i see no FK so i decide to milk... next day FK appears.

= I'd be a little pissed off.
    People have been saying things that aren't even remotely true since ages, talking about conspiracies and other things like that. Believe me, it has got to a point where it doesn't even bother us anymore.

With this change, we want to incite the players to play constantly and build their strategies accordingly to the random changes in game events. Throught the rounds I have always seen a mechanical gameplay with pre-defined strategies, and the only things that would occasionally change the outcome of a round were (breaking of the rules = bans), unlucky events, teams falling apart mid round, betrayals (which doesn't even happen so often now compared to the gang era). Now teams are much smaller, compact, with trustworthy people (usually) not like a gang where you could have traitors/moles/rabbits. All these things were hindering the chances of a surprise to happen.

We hope that with the introduction of a brand new system, things will get a little bit more arbitrary.
    Last edited by Kirk; 10-21-2009 at 08:15 PM. Reason: added some stuff and typos
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Random killings and money being drained from the top 50 accounts would be funny as fook >:P

Okay i see your point.

maybe you can see mine - i'm not a hermit, i work/go school. im betting the FK apperance happens while im at one of these or on a friday night when im rarely online...

beano:

1. I fully understand your feelings. Everybody would be pissed off.

2. According to fact, that we dont support using rabits, I hope, that still is valid, that huge using of rabbits little bit kills this game, I must thank you for your idea, I really like it very much.

M.

Which idea mororus?

Also suggestion; for players who play on their own same system every round is boring as i have found out this round which is why im not playing, i can see why you keep it same so teams like olympic and noname ect have a chance of winning before you change it, and it would be hard to keep changing it ect. but its something to think about anyway