Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: rofl

Default rofl

Godfather
    Administrator

Alright, it's established that the forum and the game have different rules. Even if the game rules are applicable to the forum too, the forum has a set of rules specific for the forum.

Thread closed.

Ebi, both game and forum have rules for harassing and vulgar!

And why the ****ing hell have you wrote in first page that the rules are for ALL THECRIMS if they don't?????????

This is a ****ing joke....
    not strange that people stop playing.

"Closed"

......... and? ....

and shut up cause you don't know anything about this, or go read all other posts.

Are u sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    and shut up cause you don't know anything about this, or go read all other posts.

So you think that it's good that the rules on start page say that the rules are for ALL thecrims, if they DON'T? =)
    sure it's good for the crew , cause they always change it so they can never make mistakes or have wrong in some discussing

You already made several topics/posts regarding this, and if you didn't got it the first time, I'll help you again:

http://forum.thecrims.com/rules/16668-read-me.html

Read them, respect them, or face the consequences.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    And why the ****ing hell have you wrote in first page that the rules are for ALL THECRIMS if they don't?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebichuman
    Even if the game rules are applicable to the forum too, the forum has a set of rules specific for the forum.
    A good tip from me would be to read and understand the whole post before starting to scream. My second tip would be not to use profanity on the forum as it might render you points towards being banned, as stated by the forum rules.