Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Congrats from Slo. Im too shy for my low stats this round...

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ekN1 View Post
    Congratulations to Katalikas for the great round, u realy rock it.

And a special congratulation to WSK, Mr.Badass on GA's hahahaha... No doubt ur the best player of this round, 7kk stats is not something everybody think they can do.

Massi must stop a lil bit to scream u were the best player of this round, u must congratulate as much as u can WSK to give ya a chance to be where u're, 90% of ur GA's just comes cuz of him, and if he hadnt help u, u probably would never be where u where. Pay more atention to congratulate him than to think ur a superstar.
    Hmmn, dont write like idiot , i put ga with wsk , and whats from that? i put alone too , and what .. ?! you are jeglous cuz you cant ?kk , go cry to toilet when you will have rip , rofl .! i dont need create 70 accounts like you and milk all day cuz its very boring for me , but if you wanna , you can be my camel when i will play . Nothing else to you <costamcostam.gif>

Ps. If you dont know nothing , dont say nothing , and dont do idiot from yoursefl ...

Congrats KatalikasN1

Congrats UmBrOSnIpErVolC

Congrats MrMassi

Congrats MissionCompleted

Congrats Sterben and ALBANIA and wsk :*

LuckyLV bad luck for top gang try next time

Congrats all members [C]rims.[C]hampions.

[B]Congratz..

1. NoName
    2. KatalikasN1
    3. UmBrOSnIpErVolC
    4. MrMassi
    5. LoOsTeAm

:*:*

Congratz Katalikas and bennysmen .

Share It

lol...why umbro? )

Quote Originally Posted by massi View Post
    Hmmn, dont write like idiot , i put ga with wsk , and whats from that? i put alone too , and what .. ?! you are jeglous cuz you cant ?kk , go cry to toilet when you will have rip , rofl .! i dont need create 70 accounts like you and milk all day cuz its very boring for me , but if you wanna , you can be my camel when i will play . Nothing else to you <costamcostam.gif>

Ps. If you dont know nothing , dont say nothing , and dont do idiot from yoursefl ...
    You seem to have a bad memory huh, i wont complain to u dude, just remember that u get nothing this round after WSK said "im gonna help u", before that ur just an account around how much?? 30k? 50k skills?? Look like a brilant noob player who have a friend to show him how to hunt in raves, how to make GA's. If he hadnt helped u with ur first 2kk stats u wont be able to do later ur " magnific " GA's as u want to call. Briefly, if he hadnt give ya a chance to be someone this round u wont be able to show ya off, u know. Stop to fly on the skys and come back to ur tc life, ur not someone who can call camels, u dont deserve anyway to be a camel, a camel must know how to play and u just know how to brownose some guys to start get something.

But anyway, what is eating u guy?? My words hurts u guy??

Stop show off cuz off a simple round u get in top that maybe ppls will stop to think that ur such na effing bore! But till so, i still think ur a effing bore.

Ps: Just to remind u, i dont play this game, im just not going lose my time on it when i havent it.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 12-07-2009 at 05:26 AM.

MrMassi , the best player in round 38 , top 4 alone!!!!

cry cry sterben , u never will be a top 5 like massi , and you have many green medals only coz u live in germany , in poland u are a piece of shit ...

merry x-mas for u ,
    x-mas tree (rofl)

**** guys youre a drama causers ..... boooooooo