Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Spooky do u wanna know who said to Sk and many others people how find raves? Vanessa got from memox or bluebaby the methote that explain how find raves... and gave this info for her friends... now i will tell to all how find raves.. and this game will be over.

Quote Originally Posted by ry4n88 View Post
    spooky do u wanna know who said to sk and many others people how find raves? Vanessa got from memox or bluebaby the methote that explain how find raves... And gave this info for her friends... Now i will tell to all how find raves.. And this game will be over.
    i wanna know (chuckle)

U know it good... no need more

You guys have big imagination .... Vanessa suport brazilans and bluebaby suport portugueses OMG come on guys get in real , WAKE UP BOY if this make any sense, why portugueses are still banned?

(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(r ofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)
    Last edited by xSKxLipitu; 12-06-2009 at 08:45 PM.

(rofl) (rofl) -.- Are u a dog?

Quote Originally Posted by Ry4n88 View Post
    Yeahh a Very dangerous one ]

So come and lick my feet ****ing loser

Quote Originally Posted by Ry4n88 View Post
    He is war dog - hekate slave

I guess ugly too

I told you that i don`t give a shit. If they are a part of crew,especcialy abuse they must find a solution to fix this problem. But if memox,ebi and others agree the situation who the **** can change ? All the rest are servants. They don`t see that that there are increasingly fewer players as in other rounds...in the end will remain only 3 of them (memox,zed and ebi) robbing vt.
    Last edited by Sp00kYx1; 12-06-2009 at 08:50 PM.