Quote Originally Posted by 14joker View Post
    He is war dog - hekate slave

Yaeahhh Yeah i LOVE PUSSY AND TITS

Quote Originally Posted by xSKxLipitu View Post
    Yaeahhh Yeah i LOVE PUSSY AND TITS
    u love pussy or u are pussy , HM ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ry4n88 View Post
    So come and lick my feet ****ing loser
    Ok Ok First you have to finish just one round and theN we will see that, until then you can lick my feet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYx1 View Post
    I told you that i don`t give a shit. If they are a part of crew,especcialy abuse they must find a solution to fix this problem. But if memox,ebi and others agree the situation who the **** can change ? All the rest are servants. They don`t see that that there are increasingly fewer players as in other rounds...in the end will remain only 3 of them (memox,zed and ebi) robbing vt.
    tell this to vanessa that when know about this method, she run to her friend camelSk

Quote Originally Posted by xSKxLipitu View Post
    Ok Ok First you have to finish just one round and theN we will see that, until then you can lick my feet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    Nygga... i won a round.. and u nygga?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYx1 View Post
    I don`t give a shit for crew in this moment till they don`t figure a methode to exclude that buge which use wsk,nizari,kresor...Just think about it.When everybody will find how to use thhis ****ing bug just think how faire will be your game Instead of being on the side of fair players which don`t use that bug you choose to support them. SO **** YOU AND **** YOUR CREW. This message is adressed to all crew members who know what about this bug but don`t take any measures.
    Anyway look Sp00ky. They know this bug or whatever it is and they still can`t win this game :s It`s so funny.

This ****ing rule not exist! DIRTY STATS IN ACCOUNT!

Its a little example, i'm hunting, and i hit one ppl with dirty stats, soo in my account have dirty stats now! And i will be ban ???
    Thebusinesscrims

you won it ? i think they forgot to put in winners page .. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Please memox ebi ... refresh the winners page ryan is missing there HAHAHAHAHA

I love situations like this , MAKE ME LAUGH A LOT

Go check egystyle account , dirty dog