Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

lets (hug)

Quote Originally Posted by ry4n88 View Post
    go check egystyle account , dirty dog
    lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Are u a monkey? go and play in ur factory

Don´t be angry SWEET camel , keep been sweet , if you want to be my camel one round i will be glad to have you , but im a little harsh .. Behave yourself if you were egycamel once you can be brazilian camel too kkkkkkkk

I no was an egycamel.. i was a normal player that play with friends... u know this word? Or know just ...Ohhh vanessa my babe .. tell me how wsk find raves or i will cry ;(

Ryan you can be my PET CAMEL what do you think about my idea ? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

i will give water enough for you

I have money enaugh... italy is a good country... go in ur favelas.. viados

Quote Originally Posted by Ry4n88 View Post
    I have money enaugh... italy is a good country... go in ur favelas.. viados
    yeahh yeahh im a mokey jumping in favelas to favelas but you can be my camel, this is no matter kkkkkkkkkkk i will give you water enough for you my LITTLE PET CAMEL , if you were egycamel once, you might be a brazillian camel forever

Smile Omg

Quote Originally Posted by Ry4n88 View Post
    Crew .. all Crew. i will not say nothing... u know what u did

Round 37 and round 38... u know that's all .

Specially Brasilian and Portuguese Crew Members that do them job very good .

Sure they will not ban katalikas becouse only ryan is the botter... im so botter that this round my account was 1.6 kk respect without log any rabbit... now can u tell me ****ing bastards what kind of bot i used?

Check ****ing bastards if i logged or made any rabbit this round... i no have words for u... i just think that Vanessa and Bluebaby are losers, that's all... losers ...
    Im a looser?? Where??? hehehe. I never was banned, I always play hard, I´m Top4 inter round 16 and TOP1 rounds 22 and 23 playing with my team (gam3over - Vanessabhz, Maximuss and JrBlink), in account lFairPlayl. That account is not only Hekate1. Looser??? hehehe. Gogogo Ryan, play clean and u can win.

BTW me and Bluebaby work VERY HARD here all rounds. If u dont like us, sorry. Play clean or stop to play.
    If u want to talk about ban, send report to support center. Bye bye.