Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Ryan stop crying dude this is not change facts , you are banned and this is will not change (chuckle)

Quote Originally Posted by Ry4n88 View Post
    I have money enaugh... italy is a good country... go in ur favelas.. viados
    Ryan i wanna go to italy next year .. I hope don´t meet you in Coliseum making sex for cash dressed as transsexual (rofl)(rofl)(rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaBHZ View Post
    Im a looser?? Where??? hehehe. I never was banned, I always play hard, I´m Top4 inter round 16 and TOP1 rounds 22 and 23 playing with my team (gam3over - Vanessabhz, Maximuss and JrBlink), in account lFairPlayl. That account is not only Hekate1. Looser??? hehehe. Gogogo Ryan, play clean and u can win.

BTW me and Bluebaby work VERY HARD here all rounds. If u dont like us, sorry. Play clean or stop to play.
    If u want to talk about ban, send report to support center. Bye bye.
    I No need a ****ing support center, becouse i know that last 2 rounds i didnt use nothing... and i already won top 1 international... maybe u forgot to ban Egystyle account too...

U Play hard what? hard sex? Maybe in dream. U never were banned becouse u know what ass u must lick.

P.s. Go take some english lessons.. i think that a crew member/bitch need to know the english... see u in the street

Quote Originally Posted by xSKxLipitu View Post
    Ryan i wanna go to italy next year .. I hope don´t meet you in Coliseum making sex for cash dressed as transsexual (rofl)(rofl)(rofl)
    Shut up nygga.. i have enaugh money for dont do nothing from the morning to the evening

Quote Originally Posted by Ry4n88 View Post
    I No need a ****ing support center, becouse i know that last 2 rounds i didnt use nothing... and i already won top 1 international... maybe u forgot to ban Egystyle account too...

U Play hard what? hard sex? Maybe in dream. U never were banned becouse u know what ass u must lick.

P.s. Go take some english lessons.. i think that a crew member/bitch need to know the english... see u in the street

you won nothing you were just a camel and nobody remember you HAHAHAHA

Sorry but you said about vanessa english let me to correct you

IT´s NOT

enaugh --- ENOUGH
    bitch ------BIATCH
    U never were banned becouse -- YOU HAVE NEVER BANNED

Try to spend your money in a english school dude (rofl)
    Last edited by xSKxLipitu; 12-06-2009 at 08:38 PM.

Im not a crew member , i can talk how i want... anyway are not the italians that come in Brasil and cry for a work... go play with dildo nygga

yeah yeah when i lived in united kingdon i have met too many italians there begging for job (chuckle) so as long as i know italians have big mouth , and italian girls love anal sex i ****ed many rsrs LISTEN DUDE BEFORE CORRECT SOMEONE TRY TO SPEAK CORRECTLY .. so how you said you have much money... try to spent them in a english school instead playing thecrims . i hope to meet you again with a better english, italian prince KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Bla bla bla all in tc , in front of a pc, have many experience about sex.... go dream nygga... bye mr kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by ry4n88 View Post
    bla bla bla all in tc , in front of a pc, have many experience about sex.... Go dream nygga... Bye mr kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    i hope you are not upset with me kid

\o/

Remember kids its only a game ..