Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I doubt that IFairPlayI back rsrsrs turn, back with a few members I think ;p auaiaiah

Quote Originally Posted by Sports4BacK View Post
    afraid? :s
    so much :s

caruk vs egystyle (nod)

Umbro i was thinking u are good player but now I know u are just noob who have to much free time for TC

You should call me too then.. Emre's Revenge Army lol guyz please work on more useful things

This is one of the most stupid and ridicolous things i've ever heard :S

Maybe the lack of fresh air has got to his mind. Not that i would expect anything different from the stinky oxygen theif.

Quote Originally Posted by umbroELSHEWY View Post
    Round #40

We need to make new thing ....

We need Fair competition ...

So Who are Internets in What I'm saying Try To Collect His Best Players and Be Ready For Round # 40

and This Call is for This Team To Be here and Start Good Round Vs EgYsTyLe .... and Every Team alone ... There is No Alliance Because iF EgyStyle and Olympic Make Alliance The Game Will Say GAME OVER !!

#EgYsTyLe
    #Olympic
    #NoName
    #KatalikasN1
    #TheUntouchableS
    #Easy4Us
    #Opportunity
    #eMDeElite
    #DreamTeam
    #NiceGirlsZaka
    #IFairPlayI
    #RoAlliance
    #H1tm4nCorpS

and all of this Because EgYsTyLe Will Back in This round To Compete any Teams ... With All Respect .. i Hope i got The answers.. Not Spam from idiots......
    And which team will you play it? Because I think that you've never played in one of these teams...

Who can say who the best player, and who are not?

Think you're a great player, becouse did you top 3 in a round where didnt play anyone?

Regards.

Default :O

very funny umbro, but not all teams have creds now 4fight, and the game is not the same that rounds ago when they taked top, and much players are retired, example hekate, example if she play u can receive hits all days (brb)

gl but imposible that all teams play

Quote Originally Posted by NetroxzseCrew View Post
    very funny umbro, but not all teams have creds now 4fight, and the game is not the same that rounds ago when they taked top, and much players are retired, example hekate, example if she play u can receive hits all days (brb)

gl but imposible that all teams play
    I didn't mean that all team i mean who can.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    umbro want a round where all Top teams play, but with no donations and no alliances at the end of the round, where each team will compete with their knowledge..etc.. and each one will have the place in Top deserved with their own work..

i think its that.. if im wrong, sorry.. LOOOL

Like NoName (nod) No Donation,No alliance,no need,NoName