Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Zoidberg bump.

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoThat View Post
    Much of Latvians dont know how to play it
    That's because your translations really really suck a whale's dick Sometimes I just because of that want to turn on english instead of latvian...

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoronis View Post
    That's because your translations really really suck a whale's dick Sometimes I just because of that want to turn on english instead of latvian...
    Translations are not perfect but good enough for playing. You just have envy on ICanDoThat, better would be if you support us latvians and discuss this question with admins or tell ICanDoThat to correct the mistakes.

I dont know english at all but even I am using only english tc translations because there are less mistakes/problems with the meanings.
    Last edited by TinoR; 08-19-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TinoR View Post
    Translations are not perfect but good enough for playing. You just have envy on ICanDoThat, better would be if you support us latvians and discuss this question with admins.
    Support an arrogant asshole who doesn't quite support other latvians. Yeah, no, **** that, I don't think I'm going to do that, TinoR.
    Of course I bare some level of envyness, since he, in my not so humble opinion, is a ****head who I do not appreciate as a translator or a person.

Hmn, i dont really know what to say, you are very good new player and i really appreciate your job here in forum and game, but its very sad that you and ICanDothat are abusing, scolding each other.
    Com'on guys, we are latvians we have to be together and support each other, peace.

He's a ****head by nature, what else is there to say? His arrogance is irritating and I don't care what he thinks on any subject, least on thecrims. I will never respect him as a player (or anything else). And I'm sad that he's such an ass.
    Last edited by sylph; 08-19-2011 at 07:40 PM.

There must be something much deeper than I think/wonder about your relations, maybe on Skype there was kind of disagreement. Even I am a little bit confused that ICanDoThat is so rough and even nasty at you, why, what you have done to him or he to you?

Honestly I can't be loyal to you (sylph) because ICanDoThat is my friend (he has helped me very much and I helped him a bit too) and thats why I am justifying him. I dont know you quite well to judge your action but one thing is absolutely clear you are truly intelligent and wise person, so lets kick them all and show who is boss in TC.

Cool story, bro.

EDIT: Clearly, there must be, because he's such a likeable guy. (:
    Last edited by sylph; 08-19-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Is it so difficult to create new forum for latvians? The costs are near to 0$, its not even work but something similar to joy/fun and the main reason why latvians need forum is that it will help to grow up new latvian tc player generation. In addition to this the new players will buy creds and tc owners will get some cash.

Admins!!! please respond.