Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Default Tickets

Decrease tickets. Make same as some time ago, 8 tickets for a day. Better would be ~5, so there wont be naabs who robb all day and win with 1kk resp 20k stats. If devs would decrease tickets, winners would be those who have made muchers stats. So noobs will not win. Means that better players will reach #1.

i agree with arca but if u look of the game name THeCRims it look not about power only the crims it must be more robbery like in real someone have a much cash but no power and someone had power and no cash and someone have the both

Quote Originally Posted by MiDOOO View Post
    i agree with arca but if u look of the game name THeCRims it look not about power only the crims it must be more robbery like in real someone have a much cash but no power and someone had power and no cash and someone have the both
    Yeah but i am talking about game, it would be more interesting, harder

no.. bad idea nobody would rob then 12 its good :P

everybody have to wait untill next day for new tickets 8 its much little

If you calculate it you will find that when 12 ticket you got 2296 ticket but when 8 ticket all you got is 1564 that's big different man i think if 10 ticket will give you 1930 and will be better than 8
    Last edited by umbroELSHEWY; 01-03-2010 at 03:41 PM.

5 tickets / day is enough .

NoName

Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post

NoName
    Yes, agree!!

NoName
    Agree! Too many tickets as it is now.

IcanDoThat, ur completely wrong at ur words. How many top players do u think that play this game?? Now I'll repeat the same question, 'n How much noob players u think that play this game??

Yeah, if u look around u'll know that 90% of TC is abt noob players, so we cant make a game for top players, to talk turkey, top players can play TC in anyway TC going to be, but if u change it to a harder way, u'll only make it more harder to noob players, and believe in me, they dont want it.

NoName
    Agree with NoName.