Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default 5 QUESTIONS (zed7 & memox)

5 QUESTIONS ...

We wanted to make our TC newspaper more "alive" and we decided to put here an interview with some people from TC. First of all we have questionned our developpers. We asked about the begining of the game and about plans for future. We asked also about some privet things, and look what we have heard...

1. What was the beginning (first idea) of The Crims?

We are old school gamers. We have always loved games and spent numerous hours playing. From experience we know that one of the most important things in a game is the "feeling" in the game,
    graphics and other fancy stuff doesn't make the game. TC is our first game and we wanted to create a cool criminal game with a lot of "feeling" and a lot of interaction between the players.

2. Is it difficult to be a developer in such game? How much time per day you spend on it?

Hehe, no it is a piece of cake, anyone can do it in an afternoon We spent like 5-6 months to complete the first beta. It is quite difficult to get the right feeling into the game without knowing how hard the players will push the game. For example, we could never imagine that players would reach the gigantic respects that we see today when we first created TC. Another hard thing is to predict all consequences that an update can have on the game, one bug fix can lead to a different behavior in another part of the game that opens up for new bugs. Even though we're at round 20 now we still need to put a lot of work into TC every day to check on bugs and work with performance issues. Oh yea, the performance issues are quite many Because of the dynamics in TC we don't want to split the game onto several different servers with login limits. We don't like that idea and will do our best to avoid it!

3. What will be the future of TC? (new projects)

We want to continue to develop TC into a truly great game. We have a lot of challenges ahead of us, not at least with bots and rabbits. There won't be any major changes in the game for a while now because we want to stabilize the TC platform really really well before anything new comes into the game. New functions will be tested more rigorously on the beta before put live.

4. What do you think about players and about crew members?

We like all players that doesn't cheat, use bots and makes our lives a bitch As we mentioned earlier we couldn't predict even in our wildest dreams that people would put so much time and effort into TC. You find ways to do things that we never could have anticipated. A big hand to you guys for sticking around and making TC a great game!
    The crew is amazing, they make TC work! They put enormous amount of time into helping and reporting stuff that doesn't work. We can't manage without you A lot of credit to the translators as well, you're do a great job!

5. What do you do besides being a developer in TC?

Zed is an recovering alcoholic making money from gathering empty cans and robbing children. memox is still working on his drug addiction and trying to get rid of his constant urge to visit the local whorehouse. memox also spends a lot of time playing drunken Chess. On weekends Zed and memox drink beer and swims in credits During the small hours when we are not drunk or high we develop e-commerce software. Please note that all TC updates are made on Saturday evenings when we are so drunk that we don't even know who the f*ck Al Capone is!

Thank you very much for this benefit, I want to say that the game Crims best game for me personally and for all the players that maximum effort to get the sense of loving and a particular favorite of the game as I spend my time with them in the game and enjoying and we thank you that you do all this effort and also Nccla All supervisors and all managers that they have the opportunity to play together and plaything In addition, it helps us to know the good people and businessmen already masters now friends actual us very much you

Default Re: 5 QUESTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Wendyy

5. What do you do besides being a developer in TC?

Zed is an recovering alcoholic making money from gathering empty cans and robbing children. memox is still working on his drug addiction and trying to get rid of his constant urge to visit the local whorehouse. memox also spends a lot of time playing drunken Chess. On weekends Zed and memox drink beer and swims in credits During the small hours when we are not drunk or high we develop e-commerce software. Please note that all TC updates are made on Saturday evenings when we are so drunk that we don't even know who the f*ck Al Capone is!

Good to see it was an honest interview

You forget to ask why does zed doesnt cut his beard!

1 more questions plz... why admins consider mutagen to be asshole.. no really ?

Default Re: 5 QUESTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Wendyy

They forgot to mention that they are a couple..

HOW MUCH MONY THEY EARND PER MONTH?

I'm glad, that we all have developers (and few admins), that know word Joke
    So continue in this style and GL

Default 5 QUESTIONS TO... EBICHUMAN

5 QUESTIONS TO... EBICHUMAN

Today we have for you an interview with a new member of Development Crew - ebichuman. If you want to know more about the new admin and his new ideas read our interview:

1. Tell us something about yourself

My name is Björn, I'm 27 years old, thus far I'm just like Zed7
    although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him in real life. My
    hobbies are, apart from computers and programming, playing footballand enjoying life.

2. How did you get in TC Developpment Crew?

I was sitting in my little room in Tokyo, in the last few weeks of my
    one year long Japan stay, when I stumbled across an ad for a work
    which seemed to be just what I wanted to do. How could I not apply?

3. What do you think about the game now? and about players?

I feel it's an interesting game that already has a working concept but also with plenty of possibilities. I'm trying to absorb as much as
    possible about the game and the community right now, beeing new to the game as I am, but I can already tell that the players and the crew are devoted and passionate.

4. Does your appearance in Development Crew means some big revolution
    in the game ? big changes? some new stuff?

I'm an experienced player, not only of web games, but games in
    general. I will bring that and hopefully a fresh new approach into the game. Since I haven't been playing TheCrims before I will have the eyes of a new user, so my own initial ideas will be coloured by that fact. I do not wish to fix what is not broken so the game's basics is not where I want to put my initial efforts. Bugs, fixing them - not making new ones, and new features is where the player base will notice me the most. But bear with me, a project this size takes a little while to get in to.

5. If you could describe yourself and your work in TC in few words it would be.......... ?

I am a curious person that is intrigued by problemsolving. I love to
    learn new things without losing concentration on the task at hand. My job in TheCrims will need just these attributes. Programming is a
    constant learning process where you encounter new obstacles every day. I will work on a full time basis fixing bugs and devolping new features. This is were you, the community around TheCrims, can help us. Keep giving feedback, praising or raging. We need it to make the game become fun and fair, the way we want it to be.

Sounds good.. just like the new thing tc needs to grow up.