Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Default Re: 5 QUESTIONS TO... EBICHUMAN

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman
    I am a curious person that is intrigued by problem solving. I love to
    learn new things without losing concentration on the task at hand. My job in TheCrims will need just these attributes. Programming is a
    constant learning process where you encounter new obstacles every day. I will work on a full time basis fixing bugs and devolping new features. This is were you, the community around TheCrims, can help us. Keep giving feedback, praising or raging. We need it to make the game become fun and fair, the way we want it to be.
    welcome ebic =)

its too good to finally have a full time developer :P

dont be mad, new developer, but this game is something like hell, you choose a criminal game and this is what we are, even the tc crew is nothing to compare with angels,

so good luck and i wish u a peacefully time in here, what is hard to defend and really needed,

one wish i have is, when u fix bugs pls try to make not new ones, when u put in features pls dont be mad when we abuse the bugs u put in, and pls we are only humans, humans who play this wonderful game with addiction and ppl who want to be number 1 in crim city and we do all for this

this is our game and we overtooked it already, we have many sleeping masters in tc and most of the other tc players pray to god we keep sleeping till we wont wake up anymore, be careful with topics and ppl who only want to make bad things and infilitrate things and wash your brain, it isnt easy to handle tc, but i hope you can do it, memox and zed are good in it and do nice things and can talk wonderful and sometimes ask for things what players love to answer and the most important is , both old devs learned to give political answers

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by PleaseEnterUrPin

one wish i have is, when u fix bugs pls try to make not new ones, when u put in features pls dont be mad when we abuse the bugs u put in, and pls we are only humans, humans who play this wonderful game with addiction and ppl who want to be number 1 in crim city and we do all for this
    I'll try my best to create as few bugs as possible. I understand that any bugs found will be exploited, but if you find bugs, don't just use them, please report them too. But it'll be a while until you'll see my first bug, as mentioned before, the crims is a big game. But I'm getting there, bit by bit.

Quote Originally Posted by PleaseEnterUrPin

this is our game and we overtooked it already, we have many sleeping masters in tc and most of the other tc players pray to god we keep sleeping till we wont wake up anymore, be careful with topics and ppl who only want to make bad things and infilitrate things and wash your brain, it isnt easy to handle tc, but i hope you can do it, memox and zed are good in it and do nice things and can talk wonderful and sometimes ask for things what players love to answer and the most important is , both old devs learned to give political answers

good luck
    hahahaha sleeping masters! overtook the game! pfft theres a revolution coming don't use bots nor bugs and see how you do then

Quote Originally Posted by matto6
    msg....
    chill down matto, i am the one who tell things inmediatly and not you, i report bugs and bots and search internet for fun to find few things, i am the one who doesnt play and know what to do and how to calc, i am not alone in this, but i do my part to clean game matto, and dont laugh cos you matto have 4k skills in your dreams and you didnt learn how to raise skills in 5 to 6 rounds i know you, and i give my creds for infos, cos i know ppl do much for this and not you, when i tell game is overtooked by masters, then its true, cos its a game and few groups know more then normal users, you are normal, play little , doing feds then ac and all this kinda noobs things, when i talk by masters i never say someone with honor who i know he used bots and bugs, and btw i never won a round or got something for my playing history,

i am tc lover and i still keep doing much, when i got told a bug i report to certain person via mail or directly when i am bored via skype, cos the most i like is when someone says => thank you!

its for all of us, in last rounds i reported few main bugs, maybe not found by me, but infilitraded like usual by logical movements and kinda nice and pretty girls, its crim city and the smartest or luckiest wins.

btw you are good guy matto and i respect this but i know who am i and i know what i can do but i dont know what i am in future

god bless you matto

and btw i did 450k skills and 1.5 million respect in a ac round without that shit what u think a master do, hihi. c ya matto

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman
    msg..
    dont worry about this, i know where to report, and i still do it even when i have nothing with it anymore, i keep doing my part as tc player and friend of friends, its not easy sometimes to get infos and its hard to differ ppl who tell you things and is not easy to be like me, i just wanted to say good luck to you and be carefully with my best friends cos my best friends doesnt like to play fair, but i like them much cos they keep talking with me even when i am not a big part anymore in this game, this is called friendship and they know me, but they accept what i do, cos my friends love tc as well and we have dreams and dreams come true when u believe in them,

ok i post one little comment and you give me an essay if you are who i think you are then i appologize if you do not know me then you obviously don't know that i do not play the game i come here to annoy people that tried to get rid of me. Bots and bugs if you do report them as quick as you say you do then thank you for trying to make the game better for everyone. Again if you are who i think you are we have spoken a few times about your attempts to clear up bots.
    My stats are never the subject because i have real respect from the people that know my account/accounts because i am an honest player that wont screw anyone for crims respect i build myself am honest when i want 1v1 and i am honest when i tell people i will get them one way or another.

I am king n00b always have been always will be

Anyways i'm not here to make enemies i have enough already good luck to the new developer i'll look forward to seeing you in the uk square from time to time you'll know me i'm the cheeky one that argues with bullies and smart arses.

I hope you are neither

welcome master

welcome EBICHUMAN

did you play any other online game?

have you tired bot in tc?
    do you know a lot of bots?

do you think about fixing tc crew?

Quote Originally Posted by xxxBeKaYsxxx
    do you think about fixing tc crew?
    scrap and start again jk some are ok i suppose :P