Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

...and before I read all this shit, I thought Ebic is the real founder of this game...
    I speak very good ENGRISH. Thank you.

Nope, I'm just a slave to the wage like everyone else, not swimming in credits or anything
    My job can often be interesting trying to get a grip of code written by someone else, especially since, as they say themselves, that code involves three generations of code with different approaches to programming in each of those generations.
    But I got to hand it Zed and Memox who back then created a game like this. I think it's impressive and shows what these guys can do if they devote themselves to something.

Prefer Heineken

Quote Originally Posted by Fefacs View Post
    =) yes is good game...but

*admins* ****ing the game..
    :/

Hehehe Fefa .. Well i dont really know they taked off fk + fp and now they make the game more ****ed upp.. errrmmm i gott to tell im leave this game! i spended 500 credits evry round in tc but today not anymore! nothing to spend anymore the game beginn like shitt.. i remember round 12 from that till round 25 it was lovly rounds then Devil camed upp witch they stealed the gg name from brazilian! and they did it becaus they know they have no chanse if they put nick Egy Gang ore whatever they change they know with that name they cant winn top gg + we have the biggest idiot in tc We see him like shitt

Fake Friend= IGogo

Again shut up freak

Are you crazy? How do you ban for having more than one account? It is the rule that it is forbidden I want an answer immediately, credits paid nothing? Or take the game seriously or close this shit grateful

1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will never be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by the Crew. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of abuse.

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account.

15. These rules are subject to change at any time.

In this topc http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...-new-beginning Started by memox‎, 12-14-2011 11:21 AM were published the news, this was about 7 months ago, since many people say they didn't know we make another change, when you activate the account in the first page you have the rules, to continue you must accept them.

4. What do you think about players and about crew members?

Hi. i just need to say something about specially my country crew member (especially Vash) he is so fking L00$3R, incopatibble, i was been banned cause ' i used 2 accounts ' yes its true me and my bro playing on the same time on one pc to make some progrees and if you want to check its nothing wrong about this 2 accounts we dont help each other we dont fight vs each other....and that's it Mr.Incopatible dont wanna unbane me cause i broke the rule...and not only me hates him.. he's i think a tired old man Hitler lover.