Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: well

Default well

one questions, now that make ticket system will not work ? if i report racism in profiles, harass, or other shits ? wont give ban over these idiots ? wtf ?
    2nd, i reported a bot, and one person used bot with trusted of one player and now he's main is banned, its okey rule 12,
    i wont discuss that, he gived trusted to one guy, and that guy gived the trusted passord to other, and logged with bot and ban, but
    the guy that logged by trusted, have bot in his main acount and secondary acounts i made the report by ticket but how im not the owner of the acount banned will not scan and of course wont give bans ?
    WTF ???? since when work like now ?
    i received that :

Hi Netroxzse,
    I warned you. Only the account owner can make this report.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Abuse Member
    The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: QZO-241823
    Department: Abuse - Reports only
    Priority: Urgent

what da **** ?
    scan the ****ing bot!
    im not interested in the acount now, i cant recover his acount because rule 12 ON, so wtf

i want that work, if he was banned, by one guy with bot, scan the others acount and ban!

lets go ¬

Arrow

Netroxzse,

I know what I can do here. U made a report about 1 account but u are not the owner. Only the owner can do this and u know.
    Sorry but I dont like when u come here or on another chat and write " what da **** ?
    scan the ****ing bot!", cause I never talked with u using these words. I know what is my job. I'm abuse crew since round 24. You dont need to teach me.
    I sent this message to u.

"Hi Netroxzse,
    I warned you. Only the account owner can make this report."

I explained to you in skipe but you reported it.

and now, read this please:

http://forum.thecrims.com/feedback/2...-shame-tc.html
    Last edited by VanessaBHZ; 01-09-2010 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaBHZ View Post
    Netroxzse,

I know what I can do here. U made a report about 1 account but u are not the owner. Only the owner can do this and u know.
    Sorry but I dont like when u come here or on another chat and write " what da **** ?
    scan the ****ing bot!", cause I never talked with u using these words. I know what is my job. I'm abuse crew since round 24. You dont need to teach me.
    I sent this message to u.

"Hi Netroxzse,
    I warned you. Only the account owner can make this report."

I explained to you in skipe but you reported it.

and now, read this please:

i know very well how u work vanessa, remember i know u since long time, when u was a simple player, remember sur by old times ? should, i always gived answer but was very strange see that answer from u, if is one guy using bot must be banned, coz he logged in main of rastafarino's acc and he got ban, rule12 dnt remember me that, but the other guy is not ban yet and not because the owner affected didnt make ticket (coz he dont know how make a support ticket ) will not scan the other acounts.

____________----

and about this, zybex etc etc where always noobs, i think that is not strange bot there :/

Netroxzse,

I know what is my job and if your friend doesnt know how to make a report you can teach it. Only the owner can make this report. That is the rule.
    I'm not talking about VanessaBHZ player. I'm not talking about gangs cause I never played in SUR. I'm not talking about the past and now I'm thinking that I have been a lot of time solving problems of this game.

Bye Bye. There are anothers abuses crew here.