Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes in crew

Default Changes in crew

1. More Abuse crew members. Only 1 member/country. Maybe 10 members?
    Ban cases: If crew member suspects a bot. He/She should introduce evidence at least 3 more member. Then at least 3 of 4 members needs to ban players. In other cases devs should check case and make decision.

So real botters gets banned and other players could play clean without gett banned!!

2. "Translate help crew": I think every players should have right to use they own language.
    There is many players who cant so good english that they can talk with crew without misunderstandings.

Game is good, but it*s not workin without good crew. Save that energi you use making changes to to game and use it to make changes in crew.

Dont heal symptom, heal disease.

What you think?

Lets see.... crews sucks. what else?

yeah zybex true i get ban because i press f5 few seconds i send a ticket with criticaly priority no results i open a thug no results for what are good crew...i think for ban players but when players ask "why i get ban" he ignore them or say go to suport center and send a ticket
    Last edited by tanatos4kill; 01-10-2010 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zybex View Post
    Ban cases: If crew member suspects a bot. He/She should introduce evidence at least 3 more member. Then at least 3 of 4 members needs to ban players. In other cases devs should check case and make decision.

So real botters gets banned and other players could play clean without gett banned!!

2. "Translate help crew": I think every players should have right to use they own language.
    There is many players who cant so good english that they can talk with crew without misunderstandings.
    abt your first point, every abuse member can see other abuse cases of bot ban, no one ban for bot in secret, every abuse member can see others abuse bans..

abt your point 2. its complicated to have abuse member for every country, thats why we have comunity crew members, who can help you making the reports and/or the complainings on support. even if there was an abuse of each country, reports will have to be in english as well, so any of the other abuse crew members can solve and/or understand the report. even the brasilian, czech, polish players must report in english.. so any of the AC members can solve it and understand it.

have a nice game *
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Yes, i know that every abuse member can see other abuse cases of bot ban.
    But it*s needs only 1 member to ban...
    What i mean is: 1 abuse member can ban, even ex. 2 other dont see anything strange in logs.

Lol tanatos dont write here it. You sent ticket today. You think that we are online nonstop???

Quote Originally Posted by Zybex View Post
    What i mean is: 1 abuse member can ban, even ex. 2 other dont see anything strange in logs.
    lol.. if it happen that some abuse crew dont agree with some ban case, dont worry, abuse crew always talk with each other about their opinions and every ban case can be seen by abuse leader Mororus, and by the developers too
    Last edited by Bluebaby; 01-10-2010 at 07:56 PM.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    lol.. if it happen that some abuse crew dont agree with some ban case, dont worry, abuse crew always talk with each other about their opinions and every ban case can be seen by abuse leader Mororus, and by the developers too

so if you are talking with each other all time as you say, why not make that not just 1person can ban?

problem is what?

answer is. CREW (puke)

no scropion but i get ban when robb cr

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    Sure, AFTER someone has banned, abuse crew maybe talk with each other and yes abuse leader and devs see that also.
    But who cares if someone has been banned over week or two or permanent for nothing?
    The round and game is ****ed then.
    You cant just come to say anyone "sorry, you banned for nothing, try again next round" ?
    You have to be sure when you ban someone. And it*s not okay if 1 is sure and rest are not.
    Last edited by Zybex; 01-10-2010 at 10:07 PM.