Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Blindman Fighting

Why Is It That Whenever I Enter A Nightclub/rave Party/whorehouse I Cannot See Other Visitors Thereat And Then I Go To Assault Then I Cannot Either See Any Opponent But Somehow Other Players Assaulted Me? It Is Very Very Unfair Because I Am Almost Like A Blind Man Fighting A Player Or Players Everytime I I Go There To Enhance My Stamina Or Assault Other Players. Please Attend To This Because Some Of My Friends Are Also Experiencing This Scenario And They Are Complaining They Are Losing Very Much To Other Players In Getting Frustrated Playing This Game. Thankyou Very Much And Pls Attend To This!!!!

Moved From FeedBack Section To English Support .

Hello .. There is no bug in what u r saying !! i will just tell u some things to check .

u can't see any visitors when u have a 15 red relations in ur homies .. so plz check ur homies 1st .. if u have red relations .. do a surgury by going to hospital to clear ur red relations .

u can't see any players in the assualt list .. may u have red relations with less than 200 respect .. cuz simpley u can't assualt players less than 200 respect .

anyway .. if u checked both things and they r okay .. post here and give us ID's for those accounts that bug happened with .. then i will move this thread again to Bugs Section .

good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew