Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default wtf is that ban for nothing new acc ban on for what?

You are permanently banned for violation of rule
    # 5. All action must be performed by you, being present at the computer. All navigation must be performed by you, clicking on your computer mouse. This also means that tampering with the URL by editing it in the browser is forbidden. Browser add-ons that affect the functionality of the game are forbidden.
    Banned by: Vanessa

Click here to read more about bans
    vanessa pls dont ban my acc for nothing i dont use nothing and get ban :@:@ is a new acc and banned

Please use support.thecrims.com for talking with abuse crew members about your ban, we (crew) won't discus it here on forum. thnx

for what cuz i get ban by ban i send tickets ans not results this is the abuse crew when he see ma get ban and when i ask go to suport center and when i go to suport center nothing this is a corupt game i want to play but i dont can cuz i get ban all time.And vanessa talk with me about this ban
    Last edited by tanatos4kill; 01-23-2010 at 12:34 AM.

i try to talk with vanessa but he dont reply me and i want a explain not after 1 year when a crew see my ticket

Support center is the way to go. Remember, crews are not robots, ur not the only who write. If you got ban , you didnt play as rules says, next time play clean.

I play clean this time i get ban of all accounts and i create a new account and ban for what...i think cuz vanessa want to delete me in this game is sure.So i want to vanessa to reply me for that i open this thread

You won't get answer about your ban here on forum. Use support center.

i know i wont get answer nowhere cuz this is a game in wich crew ban players but not with a motif i create another acc and i play clean and i get ban again cuz this is this crew.Ban by Ban for nothing

I dont talk about bans here. Simple. Send report to support center. And.... we ban players, not accounts. Bye