Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: i need help

Default i need help

every time i want to do somthing in the gmae i find my self login out so help me

maybe you change your IP... the server think that another player log in into your account...

Does it let you login your account?

sometimes, if your trying to log in from old page, e.g old open tabs in IE/FF what ever, you first need to refresh the page before logging in
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Frazy bro , u should moderate English sup cen.!! Guys who dont know English are in charge here! Kick em away bro!

well.. i moderate English support forum always when i can and always its need and when i have time for it. As i understand from myself, my english is almost perfect.. of course we all make mistakes, even in our own language, it can happen, its true.. but dont know why "knowing english perfectly" is so important.. what matters is that players understand.

and Salem about your question, you can read this:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/bugs/19284...tml#post157514
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    well.. i moderate English support forum always when i can and always its need and when i have time for it. As i understand from myself, my english is almost perfect.. of course we all make mistakes, even in our own language, it can happen, its true.. but dont know why "knowing english perfectly" is so important.. what matters is that players understand.

and Salem about your question, you can read this:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/bugs/19284...tml#post157514
    True, as ur english can be understand well and you explain ur point of view in the right way then you have a good command of english .

Baby baby..You know guys that i mean..Should i write their nicks here?Its important coz we deal with it baby..Anyway im sorry , ur the best u know :*

dont need nicknames.. i dont think that this is an important matter to be discussed, as long as players are not complaining of misunderstandings from crew members help or explainations^^

anyway, questions are answered, im gonna close this topic.

thanks*
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**