Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    Well.. lets see if i dont write to much or no one will read.. LOL

The "wanted" system, and put credits on other players head was deleted when transfers of credits were taken too, cause its a way to transfer credits without to be need email confirmation. If credits tranfers were take out for your security, its almost impossible to put back only the Wanted System.

I see some people here saying: "its their fault if they give password"..etc..
    I can remind you all that BIG part of reports that arrive for us to solve are from "Top" players, not only newbies.. "Top" players who make big teams, and share accounts in rabbit mode, that is not against rules, and what will happen with the credits? And many on this topic know what I'm talking about.. right?

I think everyone can understand my words, and can put them in their own situations on game, and realize that if transfer system of credits (that need email confirmation) is not available, its almost impossible to the "wanted system" (that dont need email confirmation) come back. and thanks for reading everything LOL
    Admins deleted this system becouse they want earn more from credits

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    Well.. lets see if i dont write to much or no one will read.. LOL

The "wanted" system, and put credits on other players head was deleted when transfers of credits were taken too, cause its a way to transfer credits without to be need email confirmation. If credits tranfers were take out for your security, its almost impossible to put back only the Wanted System.

I see some people here saying: "its their fault if they give password"..etc..
    I can remind you all that BIG part of reports that arrive for us to solve are from "Top" players, not only newbies.. "Top" players who make big teams, and share accounts in rabbit mode, that is not against rules, and what will happen with the credits? And many on this topic know what I'm talking about.. right?

I think everyone can understand my words, and can put them in their own situations on game, and realize that if transfer system of credits (that need email confirmation) is not available, its almost impossible to the "wanted system" (that dont need email confirmation) come back. and thanks for reading everything LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Admins deleted this system becouse they want earn more from credits
    Ryan everyone knows that this game only runs beacause people have to spend money on credits.
    So if develops want to delete the option of transfer, why not?

Everyone wants the bount system again but if u get hacked then everyone will cry and imagine what would happen..

:S

Quote Originally Posted by ptARMY View Post
    Ryan everyone knows that this game only runs beacause people have to spend money on credits.
    So if develops want to delete the option of transfer, why not?

Everyone wants the bount system again but if u get hacked then everyone will cry and imagine what would happen..

:S
    They already earn +- 200-300 $ x day , Anyway u can explain me why develops need +-34 people in them staff? and all these people get 200 creds/week , its not so fair :P So, mod's friends can get free creds, other people no...is it correct? I guess no
    Last edited by Ryan; 02-11-2010 at 11:20 PM.

They already earn +- 200-300 $ x day , Anyway u can explain me why develops need +-34 people in them staff? and all these people get 200 creds/week , its not so fair :P So, mod's friends can get free creds, other people no...is it correct? I guess no
    Ryan 35 crew members. Do u think that develops speak all languages in the world?
    Of course they need help. Not 200 credits but i wont take this conversation about how much they earn, etc etc..

You already asked me for credits so what?

:*

and all these people get 200 creds/week , its not so fair :P So, mod's friends can get free creds, other people no...is it correct? I guess no
    LOOOL.. 200? don't be silly we dont win 200, and even if it was, i think that only matter to us, or are you waiting for someone to work fo free? i dont think so.. we deserve a price for our work.

anyway, the first idea was answered, and the posts are now going off-topic. so im going to close it.

thanks all for your coments.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Just want to explain somthing. Sorry for posting a closed thread.
    We implemented credit transfer for a couple of reasons, one was to make it easier for players to cooperate and another was to enable every player more or less to act as a reseller. That last reason was to actually sell more credits. We then felt we had to remove the credit transfer option, and with it the bounty since the only way bounty was used was to actually transfer credits and not to get payback. The security of our players' credits here was more important than selling extra credits from having players act as resellers. So the feature was removed for the benefit of the game, not for generating more money, and in that, the change has been successful. Players at the playing level may not notice it the same way we do from an administrating level, but we are still convinced this was the correct way to go.