Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

760kg

Quote Originally Posted by TheIntersect View Post
    PTARMY, and you shouldnt reply in a thread that the last msg posted 24 days ago..Ok m8?
    Sorry, who are u to tell me what to do?
    stfu please.

Now the thread is on, lets go ;D

This is EMRE, my man.I tell you what to do because you dont know anything.You re telling players only english here but you wrote portuguese in General Support.Could u explain me what is that?

You are just trying to make up number of msgs u posted.You shouldnt post in Old threads mate.Now, close the thread, thats better for you.

Emre i dont care about number of posts ok? they can reset my posts i dont care
    I see a old topic and i go there to answer and close it understand?

No comment, once again sorry for not saying nothing due do the thread, emre if u need something pm, thx

Regards, Army.

They werent talking here anymore, you shouldnt have written.Anyway i dont wanna discuss anymore, everyone sees whose wrong

They werent talking here anymore, you shouldnt have written.Anyway everyone sees whose wrong (:

Ptarmy was wrong and right.

Right cuz he did his work, advise players to not make spam on forum and wrong cuz the thread is completely dead. o.0

But let's talk turkey, ur mistake worth more than ur advise, so ur negative, -1 for u.

siktir yawşak nere haklı emre haklı burda (konu ne) + emre girdiinde çeviriver

Can it??

It's like to speak to a dog. ¬¬

He says "go away, emre was right"

And i dont care what do you think about this situation, undead.