Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Latvians language

I have saw one bug in Latvians language, and there is many types in English. If its necessary i can translate those all perfect to Latvian language. Like Trusted relation, rabbit mode, some things in profile, weapons, fixing weapons, raves, and others. There is at least 10 places with English text, not Latvians. We can fix it, if its necessary, just it would grow up The Crims city. // Arcaa (ICanDoTh4t)

Hello, please send a PM on forum to Protectora, telling that about translations.

Thanks for trying to help.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    Hello, please send a PM on forum to Protectora, telling that about translations.

Thanks for trying to help.
    ok, i will try

Arcaa can be mod for Latvia :*

Why not?Latvia deserves,
    their own mod and support on forum..

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaaxKalvis View Post
    I have saw one bug in Latvians language, and there is many types in English. If its necessary i can translate those all perfect to Latvian language. Like Trusted relation, rabbit mode, some things in profile, weapons, fixing weapons, raves, and others. There is at least 10 places with English text, not Latvians. We can fix it, if its necessary, just it would grow up The Crims city. // Arcaa (ICanDoTh4t)
    Well .. u can go there ==> Translations - The Crims Forum

follow the rulz in that thread ==> http://forum.thecrims.com/translatio...on-errors.html

report all translation mistakes .. report as much as u can and u will be answered @ same thread .

good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo View Post

Well .. u can go there ==> Translations - The Crims Forum

follow the rulz in that thread ==> http://forum.thecrims.com/translatio...on-errors.html

report all translation mistakes .. report as much as u can and u will be answered @ same thread .

good luck
    Generozo go and latvians language before u write this. There are ~20 atleast tags which need to translate.. All what have came new, arent translated. Like trusted, rabbit mode, some old things too. And There is a problem with GA in translate, so, its not so easy to go in forum and post them.

I think that translation is there with mistake with some word mistake, or maybe one text mistake. But i have text with 20 lines, so not so easy as u think.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaaxKalvis View Post
    Generozo go and latvians language before u write this. There are ~20 atleast tags which need to translate.. All what have came new, arent translated. Like trusted, rabbit mode, some old things too. And There is a problem with GA in translate, so, its not so easy to go in forum and post them.

I think that translation is there with mistake with some word mistake, or maybe one text mistake. But i have text with 20 lines, so not so easy as u think.
    I think u didn't get me right .
    iam asking u to make a thread for ur language in translation section .

like u said .. there is some new pages didn't translated yet & some translation error still in latvian language .

just make a thread right there ==> Translations - The Crims Forum

tell us the page's didnt translated and some sentence's have error .. then we will see what we can do for that .

and yes maybe its not easy to report all of it .. but iam asking u for more effort to do this @ least to can help ur country players by reporting them .

Good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

Arca, nvm all.Pm protectora as blues said, only.