Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Someone he stop you-over...

Hi i suggest to stop this with pictures regarding with-old man he stop you and one junkie he stop you and ask about the time and A booze smelling drunk hinders your path.
    Often i want to make one sabotage or one 1vs1 and i lose the victim because suddenly open one picture with one junkie or with one corrupt cop and he want to learn the time or he have a map and he want to leard the mainland...if i answer correct he give me some money or drungs but....i choose the stats...
    This is my opinion...
    KALHMERA ELLADA-GrAlliance

this couldnt happen because they are in place to stop bots/macros.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    this couldnt happen because they are in place to stop bots/macros.
    That's right, there is no chances to remove that events. Maybe that's little nuisance for u as a player, but it helps Crew to stop botters. Regards.
    It didn't happen.

But they can decrease the chance to find a random when u click to "Fight". I know that this percentage is a lil less than in other places of TC already, but it can be decreased a lil more, cuz u must agree to me, the random events on Fight link is realy not something clever.

It very good to see how many interesting answers have being made since mine.

If we all agree that noone will use bots or macros then we can remove it
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I remember once in a time a gave a very detailed way to upgrade random events in a way to prevent bots from working and decreasing the percentage of captcha's appearance.
    If i do remember it well, it also included a way to stop greasemonkey scripts.

But mr M erased hours of writting saying i was telling bot developers how to break the panel. o0 haha
    I love how somepeoples take seriously suggestions. haha =p

Anyway, the question is.. if i or anyother could find a way to prevent user-scripts at least from working, would you consider decreasing the amount of time the captcha, the random events appear or taking off that idiot bot-hunter that has banned a thousand players and has left bots in peace to do their work?

No? Let me raise the bet then..
    If i give you a way to provenly stop the current working bots and increase the difficult of developing bots to an almost impossible level.. would you take off captchas and random events?

You see, i think you got so used to these anti-bots stuff that you don't feel safe enough without it, even with a system much more sophisticated.
    In fact, i believe even more.. i believe that you just don't give a shit for the bots and that's why this game still relies on captchas and random events in order to prevent them.
    If you wanted, you would have already came up with another solution much more pratical.
    I get much more privilegies out of this game without a real anti-bot system but i could bet everything i'm right about what i've just said.

If you can find a way to stop users scripts from running and bots from being able to understand whats going on the pages then I will be the first to remove captchas and random event.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

So that's a deal.
    Though i still believe you will break it.
    Anyway, give me one and a half month to 2 and a half; and you'll have your proof of concept ready and working and a complete explanation on how it works in your mail box..
    Beginning in the first day of the next month of course.(monday)