Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default "Racist Insults"

Hi everybody !

I noticed that a lot of people comes on the french chat and insult us badly.I cant say its racial insults because francopone people are not a race but i think its not acceptable.Like i said, they come on french chat and say **** ALL FRENCH.Most of sayings in the chat are this and its REALLY annoying.

I think there must be some moderators on chats in the hospital,prison and square for each languages in order to avoid this.

Thanks
    Tabarnac

Say something ALEX
    I think that all wt u can do is to report them and they will get banned as soon as possible by the admins wn they make sure that they did something wronge

i can say that we cannot be online 24 hrs a day, cuz we need sleep too

and we are online as much as we can

and if u want to report something,

my skype is benitoelcabron or use pm here at forum,

Benito the peoples in TC CREW must be rebuild to CYBORGS an 24 hrs on line

Default Re: "Racist Insults"

Quote Originally Posted by tabarnac
    Hi everybody !

I noticed that a lot of people comes on the french chat and insult us badly.I cant say its racial insults because francopone people are not a race but i think its not acceptable.Like i said, they come on french chat and say <font color=green>***</font> ALL FRENCH.Most of sayings in the chat are this and its REALLY annoying.

I think there must be some moderators on chats in the hospital,prison and square for each languages in order to avoid this.

Thanks
    Tabarnac
    Oki
    i'll be more online in french square/Prison/Hospital :P
    Notice : i cant be 24 hour online then if you see some Nazist, racist, nationality, sexual or religion based insults use the report tool in the players profile

Ps: I Have Exams In The Next 2 Weeks So I Cant Be Online For A Few Days