Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight Arena

If it would cost you stamina to plan or attack the player it wouldnt be used for transfering stats. I dont fully understand the concept, you find a relation with a player in a nightclub and then you save that relation for later so you can attack him when you have enough stats to win?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    If it would cost you stamina to plan or attack the player it wouldnt be used for transfering stats. I dont fully understand the concept, you find a relation with a player in a nightclub and then you save that relation for later so you can attack him when you have enough stats to win?
    yes i think like that :P and i forgot on stamina :S 55% for plan :P
    and i like it becouse when you catch someone in NightClub who have
    better stats then you can Risky and make plan attack!and spend 55% stamina.Later when you have better stats make attack!
    Last edited by NeiiC123; 02-25-2010 at 11:02 AM.

So the idea is basically the same as the present assault but instead of attacking at once using a relation you can plan an attack and attack later?

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    So the idea is basically the same as the present assault but instead of attacking at once using a relation you can plan an attack and attack later?
    yes like sabotage but its attack and i can translate for slovenia if you like it and if you will add it to TC :P
    Last edited by NeiiC123; 02-25-2010 at 11:44 AM.

So that will become a substitute to single attacks.
    I would prefer getting a relationship with some newbie and wait till he gets strong enough to worth a hit.

Although this idea has nothing to do with a fightarena because who gets into a real fight arena is really willing to fight and not someone you found at a rave and invited to fight someday in the future, i think this could work.
    Well, i would make somemodifications and not implement this idea in the raw mode but maybe, just maybe, this could make newbies life easier as they would get less hits and would increase the climax for peoples who are fighting for the killer's rank.

But i still think that it sucks. =p

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    U did this mistake one time. Dont u gonna do it again huh??

Marcus, u said it wont be used for transfering stats if it cost stamina, but do u remember how works the old fightclub??? The old system spends stamina as well to attack someone 'n due to that, tell me, none were transfering stats right there?? Just think abt.

I think u dont read Cido's post too, It'll be very commom ppl using scripts to beats up someone into there. Scripts work very fast and none will get lost from there before get some ass kick.

Ps: If im right, he means that this system u'll find ppl into rave and then beat them up whenver u want. hahahahha... Pls, it have realy any sense.

nice work neiic, i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaaxKalvis View Post
    nice work neiic, i like it.
    thank you arcaa :*

There already is a way to "save" a relation by planning an assault, but that has to be done with a gang assault. Gang assaults are a bit more risky, but that's the fun of it.

I don't see any connection between calling it fight arena and making it look like a place players come to challenge each other.

I have to admit, I'm having it very hard seeing the benefits of this system but I do see I whole bunch of problems. If I missed something, please clarify, but right now I'm having a very hard time seeing this idea become reality.

I agree with ebi, it is a good suggestion but at the time I feel that it wont bring anything new to the game that hasnt already been tried before.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center