Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Credit transfer!

Hey,
    Crew(devols) dont want Credit transfer becouse a lot of players was robbed,
    if you must go accept it on email.It can come back no one cant get robb..
    There is picture.. :P

Security which was presented in credits transfer was good, but a lot of players have steal user email account and then can then easy rob another players credits. So in your case I think there won't be any other better security to avoid stealing credits.

I think that this system which is now is very good, because players are safe now from stealing, but anyway let's wait for developers what will say about it.

And about captcha which you presented here on your picture are included in game only for bots which presented main reason why have when been here, so I don't see option why they would be needed by transfering credits.

Regards,
    Dahakka
    Last edited by Dahakka; 03-06-2010 at 01:28 PM.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

liked this way! But there are risks yes! but should have transfers of credits! I agree with this =/

the old credit transfer system was like that.. and players give as always their password of accounts and emails..etc.. its better now.

even when they know they can be banned for wrong sharing and not using trust, they insist and sharing the original password.. and credits transfers is always a big problem.. it have to do with real money of people.. just decide the account where you are sure you want your credits before you buy them.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**