Quote Originally Posted by D3rb3d3uL View Post
    This is my Work :* thx
    Yeah, this one I liked!!!

Beautiful wallpaper bro :*

Nice d3rby

This one is mine.

Love it bro , nice one

Batako:
    1.st pic: looks strange, the details in the sign are not realistic and the text isn't placed good.
    2.nd pic: Butterflies and TC? No. Also, you misspelled the URL
    3.rd pic: The eyes overlap the gun and the eyes and the gun are in different contrast. Also, the text feels misplaced. This was the best of your pictures though.

D3rb3d3uL:
    I liked this picture. Cool cencept of the guy dragging the city. However I'm not so sure about the placement of the logo. But that's just a minor flaw. But the resolution of the picture should be in a commonly used screen resolution, unfortunately, this picture isn't.

ICanDoTh4t:
    This is an o.k. picture, but I'm not sure about the text, and I would prefer if you make your pictures at least in 1024x768 since about half of TC players use this resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Batako:
    1.st pic: looks strange, the details in the sign are not realistic and the text isn't placed good.
    3.rd pic: The eyes overlap the gun and the eyes and the gun are in different contrast. Also, the text feels misplaced. This was the best of your pictures though.

D3rb3d3uL:
    I liked this picture. Cool cencept of the guy dragging the city. However I'm not so sure about the placement of the logo. But that's just a minor flaw. But the resolution of the picture should be in a commonly used screen resolution, unfortunately, this picture isn't.

ICanDoTh4t:
    This is an o.k. picture, but I'm not sure about the text, and I would prefer if you make your pictures at least in 1024x768 since about half of TC players use this resolution.
    Thanks for your ideas ebichuman, when i will be free i will change the size and text.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Batako:

D3rb3d3uL:

ICanDoTh4t:
    thank you for your advice, ebic..
    This is a very valuable input for me
    for more rigorous in design. I will try to change it later.
    and I want you to see this, some of my other design

who shoot me.. ?

tc inside..

Last edited by Batako; 03-25-2010 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Techskill View Post
    Batako #18

The second post is better than first :P

Btw, nice ideas.
    thanks bro..
    better ? its mean i can get some credits ?

Quote Originally Posted by Batako View Post
    thanks bro..
    better ? its mean i can get some credits ?
    lol?