Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Part 1 - "So you think your a gangster now kid? Lets just see how you proove against some other homies on the streets" Go to the Fight club and win someone double your respect! When you have done that ill consider speaking to you wippet."

Part 2 - "AH, your not so much of a loser as i originally thought, but still i have my doubts you are worthy of much around these parts. If your ever going to succeed you need to be able to recruit fellow gangsters. A lone man will get no where in this city" Go and recruit 2 gangsters.

Part 3 - "WoW, Carry on like this and maybe one day you'll be robbing big bucks. Before that though show me you can peform a Value Transport robbery with your new homies without being caught."

Min/Max Respect 400/800
    Reward: £150,000

ALSO: Rob could easily be changed to suit higher/lower levels so max/min respect can be changed accordingly. The part 3 could be adapted a number of times thoughtout the quests for different abilites.

TC2 Account:
    frazer2k4 ID: 2729272
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Part 1:Hey Crime i have a good job for you go and find out how many hookers you can buy minimum 5

Part 2:great job, now buy an hookers mansion and put all there.

part 3:Excellent , now empty your energy and raise it up from there.
    Min/Max Respect 1500/3000
    Reward: 10,000 respect

Part 1: Do you think yourself strong enough ? go and fight someone in the nightlife equal your respect (your respect 1XXX Vs 1xxx , 2XXX Vs 2XXX) then come here back to give you the next mission.

Part 2: aha you again you did it but there is something missing , there is some information i want you to collect to me from the an a friend in the Jail, go there with anyway and he will find you there.

Part 3:Welcome back from the jail crime boy the last mission is telling me how much gangsters there in the prison ?

Part 4: you are the man, with all the information you got you can now get the reword but first Rob to me a Gas station.

Min/Max Respect 400/800
    Reward: £200,000

part 1: You need more money to get in here go away and rob paypal 5 times.
    part 2: Good, i'm felling tired can you go and get 5 special K for me?
    part 3: Thanks now i need you to kill one of my enemies, he is boring me, his name is Toreno go away and kill him for me.
    part 4: Great! Now we can talk with no stress. Do you wanna to prove me you are a good robber? Go away and rob computer store 6 times. When you finish go and bring me 10 cocaine.
    part 5: Now you proved me you are a good robber. Get a prize for your efforts.

Reward: $100.000 and a new hooker to you: Sergeant Sexy

Min/Max respect: 1200/2200

TC2 account: SoulSKY ID: 13784187

Cool

[FONT = "Tahoma"] [/ FONT] [SIZE = "4"] [/ SIZE] Você já se deu conta de que você naum está dos melhores em um lugares para se viver, Crim City eh o PEKADO em forma de cidade. Mas voce era o chefão de tudo, dos assaltos, das drogas e das armas, todas as putas eram loucas por voce! Mas de uma hora pra outra o dinheiro atrai coisas boas, mas as coisas ruins saum Fortes Ruínas, entao seu melhor amigo te trai por causa de dinheiro e respeito, no entanto voce sobrevive ao tiro na cabeça mas naum lembra de muita coisa, apenas lembra de um beko remoto e escuro onde voce tem certeza de que, vai encontrar uma pessoa ki vai te ajudar a ter vingança e ter tudo que lhe foi roubado um dia. La vc encontra um cara ki lhe parece familiar e ele te dara dificeis aventuras, mas tudo mais tarde terá valor. Você faz tudo como lhe eh seguido e depois de 20 aventuras chega a sua grande hora, a hora da vingança! Voçe Deverá está com 900 pontos de respeito e tera que ter no minimo uma metralhadora e uma muito boa moral. Voçê Deverá matar o seu amigo chamado''Lyvár'' que te deixou na pior situaçaão possivel. Voçe Conseguirá DELE 25000000 e 10000 pontos de respeito. Assim terminarão suas Tarefas no Beco e aí voçê será o rei da quebrada !!!!: cool:
    Last edited by Sufok; 03-23-2010 at 02:57 AM.

Sufok : Da uma olhada nesse link aqui do forum BR : http://forum.thecrims.com/support-br...tml#post175883

Lá tem todas as intruções pros brasileiros participarem ..

/ Sorry Ebi ..

Part 1: And oh, my buddy! I need you to catch that 500 Special K. Remember it is very risky, man!
    Part 2: good, boy! I need to prove that you are the man! I want you to protect the van and keep the enemy well away from them.
    Part 3: Great Men! I need you to steal 25 cars before the sun cultivated. remember the docks are ready to receive the stolen cars.
    Part 4: You're my favorite henchman! Now this business is Destroying the manufacture of drugs!
    Part 5: greater Thief! this is the last mission, I want you to end the life of Jackie Tarranzo, remember it is well protected by security!

min/max:7000/10000
    Rewards:10,000,000
    Nick:UltraH1tman
    Id:13467992

Hey man, what do you think of having your own business, without nobody for beat you?
    - Go to businesses and buy a club.

Good initiative dude, now lets expand them?
    - Buy any one factory.

Now you are on correct way to success in Crims City, but missing one thing:
    - Put drugs in his nightclub.

Fine, but take care of your addiction, it could end his career very early, look what I have for you:
    - Take a methadone in Hospital! Now youre feeling good like before!

Min / Max Respect : 200 / 300
    Rewards : 1000 weeds and $15000

PlaKa [ID: 4736536]

you heard about a bad bussines man (police think he is the mafia boss ) visit the city now and you want to meet him to offer to him what you can do to let you join his mafia and be with the best criminals ,so that you asked your criminals friend about him and all peaple think he is a mysterious man so you went to meet him , and when you meet he said :-

hi criminal if you want come realy you should do some missions for me ,but tell me first which work you can do better?

1-robber ( if you want make respect between criminals and increase your money join here and you will get nice rewords).
    2-killer (want to be a killer? i can give you some orders to do it but .. faild = dead , are you strong enough ! ).

1-robber
    mission 1: go and get me a transport which we will use in our big rob ,i need a place for 10 person at less
    - 3 rob taxi
    mission2 : you know there is alot benfits , if we have hookers in our job ,so get me nice hookers we can use too
    -buy Dolly,Marilyn and Chessy
    mission3: nice work .. i think you spend alot energy when you be better to do another mission come back to me
    -increase ur energy to 90% at less
    mission4:are you fealing better now? , i think you are , now i will show you pictures of a person i need you kidnapping him , and i will give you all information you need about him , but dont ask any question about .
    -rob kidnapping
    top secret
    i think u did a great job till now and i can trust u , now i can tell u the big secrets of my life im not the mafia leader as some ppl think, im just the co-leader and i wanna beat mafia boss to make him lose his respect between criminals then i can be the new mafia boss
    mission5: use transport which u steal to go to the place - give hookers as a present to the Mafia Boss he will like it , then u can rob him with out he notice
    -sell your hookers
    -rob mafia boss

your reward
    thx alot for your help now i become the Mafia Boss and i Could take all Mafia Boss things coz i put him under threat , the person who u kidnapping was his son so he was afraid and didnt want to make me kill his son so he did all things which i ordered him to do , so this is your reward for the missions
    Min / Max Respect : 50/1000 respect
    rewards :1000.000$ +2Miss Blonde +5k heroin unit

2-killer:-
    mission1:you want to be a killer , so i think you should buy a weapon to use it on peaple
    -buy any weapon
    mission2:there is a person a friend of me think he may be a dengerous for our work, so that i want you to kill him.
    -attack (____)u will find in Assault
    mission3: nice work .. i think u spend alot energy when you be better to do another mission come back to me
    -increase your energy to 90% at less
    mission4:are you fealing better now? , i think you are , now i will show you some picture of buildings which i want u to destroy it , its owner is (___), and i will give u all information you need .
    -blow up Buildings of (__) --notice-- u should plan sabotage and wait 1day before you do it.
    top secret
    i think you did a great job till now and i can trust you , now i can tell you the big secrets of my life im not the mafia leader as some peaple think, im just the co-leader and i wanna beat mafia boss to be the new Mafia Boss.
    mission5: i think Mafia Boss Should die , but can u do that ?
    -buy machine gun
    -attack Mafia Boss

your reword

thx alot for ur help now i become the Mafia Boss and i Could take all Mafia Boss things , so this is ur reword :
    Min/Max Respect : 50/1000 respect
    Reward : MainMachine
    Last edited by OoOmidoOoO; 03-23-2010 at 10:36 AM.

The Alley

You're walking in a dark alley, you're not afraid of anything until he hears a shot! and a cry of pain: aAiiii!!
    You try to rush, but a disgusting voice screams for you:

Part1: Heeey boy, come back here! If you are walking alone in this dark alley, that is not afraid! but you are running the risk your bum! go to the arms dealer to buy better equipment! as a sniper rifle! this takes money, and to complete steal something! alias, you're still a chicken ...
    reward:* You won $ 15000 *

Part2: HAHAHA! much better now, but you're still an amateur for the service that I want! Not use to have equipment, it has to wield the weapon! va robar something to almentar your weapon damage minimum, get 50! then returne!
    info:* 1.99 steals to increase their minimum damage the gun *

Part3: humm ... good, now steal something, like carrefour ... walk boy, what are you waiting for?! want you to be good enough to accomplish a task that plague me for years here, and today's gonna be alright!
    info:* steals 10 times tobacco *

Part4: ughh, is better, now you can attacking a robber that hinders my business, the "Banditon"! then set returned here!
    info: * banditon is a character in TC, attack him *

Part5: Woww! good killed the Son of a bitch, now he is embracing the devil, this stronger! I think I can do the real job boy! then I'll explain some time ago, "Don Salieron", a pimp rival, ruined my family! killed my wife, my daughter, and kidnapped my dollars! Now I have the opportunity to plan a surprise attack on it bitches! we will attack, when he is with the whores, so kill him! but the bitches will ilezi, so I can get back and recover my dollar! then back to get the reward!
    info:* go to sabotage a plan to attack the bitches of "Don Salieron" and go steal 10 times in the old street! careful that enough power for the attack! *

Ughhh! do not need water ... let the mother****er burn! HAHA! good boy! I feel vindicated, and now here is your prize! after 2 years waiting for the right moment, we get! haha, take here! back here any day! can do more business, there is always someone willing to mobsters as you work to dark!
    reward: * You won $ 100,000.00, and a shiny metallic vest *
    ** Completed Mission **
    min/max: 150/300

Nick: llDAKARll
    ID: 12758306
    Last edited by llDAKARll; 03-24-2010 at 03:00 PM.

Default Quest competition - win tc2 test accounts

The time now is early and increasingly becomes more dangerous to walk the streets of Crim City, however are risking their lives through some of the darkest alleys and dangerous city for a rave to go and eat something when you are approached by a man dressed black smoking his cigar marijuana:

Part 1: "Hey gangster here at this hour? Are you crazy man not know that this street is full of assassins uncontrolled thirst for fresh meat? Look, my name is Di Massimo and now to get out of here need my help but for that you need to do me a favor. If you fulfill my plan to the letter that you can save your life and the reward can be good. Align? ... Well, you see that guy there in the background? His name is Lorencio Cifuentes, is a Cuban mobster and it is a dealer, don't be afraid, buying him morphine 5000."

Part 2: "Hmmm ... I see that you’re good for business and get the stuff! Now you have to find a way to earn a good profit with this drug. The owner of this nightclub next door is my old friend Carbonera, an italian immigrant with a keen eye for business... says that going on my part and it lets you sell drugs discreetly and you still have a good profit!"
    Buy a nightclub and put your entire morphine for sale to the maximum price and sell all.

Part 3: "Moahaha ... but what a fine bunch of notes that you bring here, tonight you did a good deal! With the profit that you had need to buy a bazooka, otherwise not leave us unscathed. Come on, quickly..."

Part 4: "wooow ... but what a great and powerful toy you bring it! We have to hurry this is getting too dangerous to stay here, it is almost time for street fighting and the gangsters begin to arrive and now look at us with suspicion! You need to increase your strength and endurance, 20 assaults with a bazooka jewelers and come to me quickly or not wait for you."

Part 5: "Cool man you were very fast we get out of here and now, I have a protection for you as a thank you. You win a body armor."

Respect: Min 300 / Max 700
    Reward: Body Armor

Nick: TheMagnificent
    ID: 12103006
    Last edited by TheMagnificent; 03-23-2010 at 11:33 PM.