Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hey dude, come over here, i need your help! Federals stole my 100k Heroine if you will get it back 20% of my stuff is yours.
    Part 1: You can't do it alone, find 3 mens, i will get the rest, we will do this together.
    Part 2: Yeah, you did well, now make new gang and add us. (3 new people will appear on friend list, add them, later to the gang)
    Part 3: Shit, we have the stuff but they catch my men as well... go and kindap someone 5 times, we will negotiate with them.
    Part 4: Good, very good. We will meet with them in your local pub. Better buy some guards. (ultimate guard and evill dog). All you need to do is make you tired, and go to your pub and drink some beer.
    Part 5:Shit, i knew it, they took people that you kidnap and walk away, good for me that i followed them and found where are my men.
    Part 6:I have founded 2 more men, we need to go on Federals at least 2 times to get my men back.
    Part 7: Men, thanks. Now i know that I can trust you. Maybe later we could do some robberies.

Respect: 1000-2000
    Award: 20k of heroine, 300 respect stats +20 + body armor.
    Nick in TC2: Duchowny
    ID in TC1: 13847664
    Last edited by Duchowny; 03-24-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Part 1 - Pssst! hey you! i need a favor!
    But for you to do it, i need you to have a powerfull protection!
    Go to the weapons dealer, and by the "Shining body armor"

Part 2 - I see that you already have your protection, but before i need something else from you, the owner of a Disco stole me 100.000$, can you bring my money back?
    Go rob the "Rave Party" and come back here!

Part 3 - Thanks a lot Dude! now the favor i asked you firstly. As you can see i'm very injured.. i went to "The Loft" and a guy hit me.. Can you help me? go to that bar, and smach the guy that spank me!! his name is "BlackSmith"

Respect: 750 / 1500
    reward: "Nano Fiber Combat Jacket"

Nick in TC2: StArStYle
    ID in TC1: 12198168

Cool Idea #1

Part 1:
    You go to the back alley, to see a group of 20 colledge looking guys, chilling out.Most of them look stressed out, one of them approach you and say, "dude, me and my football team were at a rave party last night, celebrating our victory against those Southhill bastards.Anyways, we obviously had a good night because we don't remember anything.It turns out we robbed quite a few local dealers, we broke into lots of cars and we even managed to rob a few rave parties that we crashed"."But one of our best quarterbacks is missing, I got a text on my cell, that says we owe about $1 000 000 to a Russian drug king for robbing his dealers, and we have one week to pay it, or my best friend is history, along with us"."Will you help us out?,this will be worth your time I promise".

Part 2:
    "Ok, first-things-first, we need some weapons, can u go buy us about 5 glocks, 2 shotguns, 3 uzi's, 10 baseball bats, 7 ak 47's and one sniper rifle, ohh! and most importantly, about 20 leather jackets for some added protection for all of us.

Part 3:
    Ok, while we go rob some banks and other shit, I remember a little place outta town that we played a football game at once, It was an intense game, but we beat them by one touch down.I think they were hopped up on cocaine or something, anyways, me and my team celebrated our victory at a nearby rave party, everybody there was thirsty for drugs; anykind of drug.And not just drugs, but booze; and lots of it.I realized that I could be making some huge profits.So I need you to buy 50 000 booze, 5 000 magic mushrooms, 5 000 LSD, 5 000 ecstacy, 5 000 amphetamine, 1 000 cocaine, and 500 heroin.

Part 4:
    Awsome dude, while we were robbing places, and dealing some drugs, I noticed that Crimcity is filled with horny bastards, so if u can buy about 10 hookers we can put them to work and make some money, and u can keep them.

Part 5:
    Were almost done, getting the money that we owe, but after all of this work me and my team are getting tired, can u buy about 5 000 more ecstacy to give us the energy that we need to get the rest of the money.

Part 6:
    Haha!, while we were taking care of business and making lots of money, I decided to try some anabola and creatine, I got the guts to beat some potheads at a rave party and realized that I am strong enough to put this Russian drug king in a hospital, so I snorted lots of cocaine and phooosh! I nearly overdosed, but I was totally refreshed and before I knew it, I robbed the Russian drug king, killed his associates and got my best friend back untouched all by myself, i'm getting used to this business, so i've decided to give you most of our profits and some added protection".You recieve a Nano Fiber Combat Jacket and $1 500 000.Perhaps we can do more business down in Crim City.

Respect: 1000/2000

The Crims ID: 12339793
    H3ARTL3SS,# 2574.
    same name for TC 2, if I'm in.

Default Dirty job

You're walking through streets of Crimcity, passing by dark alley heard strange sound coming out of it, you decide to go back, and check what's going on there.

Part#1: "Hey man, yes You im talking to You young man... My name is Vladimir Petrovski, yes this big russian mafia guy, ehhh at least i was.
    Help me out, i need a gun and some protection, get me Desert Eagle and Shiny Armor".

-Buyed him the stuff he wanted-

Part#2: " I knew you're a good boy, son. Now the harder part, if you'll help me i shall reward you great...
    Kill this guy, hes name is Andrei Karlovich - He stole my money and buyed out my men, and remember, get my money back !

-Assaulted Karlovich-

Part#3: " Hey kid, i've heard that this sucker Anderei is dead, i see you have My money too, good my boys are back and they're ready to fight.
    I owe you a great deal my friend, here take this reward, take care of my favorite girl... I hope we'll meet again.

-Earned 2.500.000 $ and Miss blonde-

*Respect : Min. 1200 - Max. 1500

I want to join tests of TC2
    ID: Pryszczus

Default Mafia new boss

It was a usual day of work. It's boring and you need some action. You're sitting in your taxi waitting for someone to drive and then you see 3 big guys running to you. Corleone crew enter your taxi and he pointted a gun to your head. " Now you will drive really fast to the computer store or I'll blow your head off ". You don't have a choice so you start the engine.

1- Fast with this shit ! The store close in 15 minutes and you need a gun. Oh! you thought that you'll be only the driver ? No way ! Get a bazooka to blow the doors so we can get in and take the guards down. Then take the money and get into the car.

2- HELL YA ! That was a drill ! Finally we got a driver with balls enough to shake the cops down. Just keep your cut of the money for a while you'll maybe need it. Now shut the **** up and kill the last driver. That motha****a let us down and I heard he's thinking to tell Jerusi, our rival, where is our hideout so kill the bastard. He's Joey and he's always at the Kashar club.

3- Nice gangsta ! I told you to kill him but you took his eyes and cutted his tongue now he wont speak. But Jerusi is pissed off and he his creating a gang to kill us ! Tonight he will be at his rave with his dogs so get some whores to spy them. But they have the best so get jessica and bunnie to pass the security.

4- You did it ! They are too many we need to kill them before they even realize that we know. Now with the few money from the first robbery and some of yours hire The Ultimate guard to protect you for you next task. Believe me you'll need him.

5- Now you are going to Jerusi Mansion to finish this . You will kill him as all as his allies. Have no mercy and leave no witness. First destroy his factories and then go to "Assault" and kill them all. If you do that I'll make you the most powerfull mafia gangsta of Crim City.

BOOYAA! You are the best. There's no one else to rulle this city. Now I'll give you everything you need to become a boss.

Reward: 1.250.000, 50.000 special k and nano fiber combat jacket
    Respect: 1000 - 2000

ID: 11838065
    TC2 nick: KoLLiL

Sorry for the mistakes and tc need more contests like this
    Last edited by kollil; 03-28-2010 at 04:29 PM.

I dont have many imagination but i will give an appeal for everybody who is doing this, make a history for the game, for example, the gangsters have one history, and pimps have another, and robbers too, it means, historys connected to them profession. sorry my english m8s

[QUOTE = nywi, ben kok benim düzenli doz vardı 175.753] Part 1: "Hey, uzun zaman. Bana bir 10 al ve kokain olsun."
    2. Bölüm: Sen misin geri? You're oldukça hızlı teşekkürler. Başka bir şey var. Sporcu bulun ve Lalo adına atılmalıdır.
    Bölüm 3: Artık geri mi? Dostum sen gibidir. Burada küçük bir ödül var. [/ QUOTE]

Hey bastard? Wanna work for me? I am a dealer, i am searching for members who can work for me. See that one man, he is selling opium, go and buy from he 20 opiums, after that come and give me them. For that you will receive 100$ from me.

1: Nice man, here is your cash witch you paid for opium and plus 100$, which i promised you to give., wanna do something more for me and get some cash? Go buy from he 5000 of booze and give me it, and you will receive +7000$ cash.

2: Good! Now, if you are interested in, go and buy for me 7000 peaces of special k. You will receive +50,000,000$ from me.

3: Thats wonderful! Your last thing to do is, go buy for me two hookers, called Miss Blonde. Give me and receive + 400,000,000$.

4: Perfect! I am happy that i found you. You are good seller, give me your mobile phone, i will call you if i will need a help. Cya.

Min/Max Respect: 500/1200
    Reward: 2,000,000$, cash he got.

First i wanna be real in the game, like in this game you buy a gun for $1350. I wanna be more real, in real life you could buy a gun for $100 or less.
    So i wanna suggest some quest for the game

Part 1> Hey, long time no see. Can we sit down and help me with some stuff ? -An old friend owe me some money, can you take them for me ?
    Part 2> Thanks a lot for that favour. I got some work for you, can you come with me ? -Some local gang make my respect go down. Take my gun and go kill someone of them.
    Part 3> You approved so good. Come and join in my gang to do some jobs.
    Reward: $250, 100 respect and you keep the gun.

I wanna be real in the money and respect

Default Helping out an old friend

Mission for any profession:

You were just arriving home, when your phone rang. It was your old friend back from highschool, where you used to robb old ladies. "Hi, It's Michael... I need your help... Last night, this guy stole from me documents that link me to the Italian Mafia in some really ****ed up situations..."

<Part I>"I need you to find out where he is and kill him. Hopefully he will be carrying those documents. Retreive them at all costs." Assault him right now!

<Part II>"What? He didn't have the documents with him??? God **** it... Ok... Ok... He has three safety deposit boxes in the National Bank, near Park Avenue... Maybe he kept the documents there..." Rob Safety Deposit three times.

<Part III>"Thanks man I owe you my life!! You look a little bit tired... Go to a nightclub and some fun with some strippers...Haha... Tomorrow you'll have a litlle surprise in you bank account"

Min/Max Respect: 200/1000

Rewards:100,000$, Pearl (Hooker)
    +20 Intelligence,+20 Strenght, +10 Charisma, +10 Tollerance

Account: Darksilence
    ID: 13055412