Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Broward from 4StRiPes

Mission for Pimps:

Tum...Tum..Tum... You feel the pulsating beats of the nightclub's powerful speakers, each time stronger, as you take another dose of cocaine and heroine, in an explosive combination. The strippers tempt you with every move they make and the alcohol seems better with every minute that passes. Suddendly, a tall and buffed figyre aproches you. Quickly you recognize him: Peter Delli, onde of your best friends from your old gang:

<Part I> "Dude, I need your help... This asshole from the 4StRiPeS gang, known as BROWARD has been stealing all my hookers, just so he can rape them and kill them... one by one.. I need you to take everything he likes from him...An eye for an eye... First, go buy a shotgun and trash his car saloon. Here's the adress. When your done meet at the old alley where we used to meet.

REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE PART 1:
    -Buy and Activate Shotgun
    -Rob Car Saloon once

<Part II>"Nice job.. Just like old times...Ok now, you need to kill those guys with who he rolls all the time... They should be at the Northbrook neiborhood, in the south part of the city. Go there and waste them!! Return here when your done."

REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE PART II:
    -Rob Local Bastards

<Part III>"Excellent, my revenge is almost complete. I need you to retrieve the hookers that he stole from me. Go to his old nightclub. You should find there Amy and Jen. Bring them to me, at once."

REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE PART III
    -Buy MISS FBI(AMY) and FRENCH MAID FIFI(JEN)

<Part IV>"Ok finally kick his ass so that he remebers me forever... Don't be gentle!! I want you to break his legs and cut off his hands and tongue. When your done return here."

REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE PART IV
    -Assault Broward

<Conclusion>"Thanks man... What would I ever do without you... Never will him or his friends mess with me again. This should send a message to those who thought that I was a looser. Call me sometime, I might find some job for you.Here's your reward."

MIN/MAX REWARD: 500/1000

REWARD:
    150,000$
    Shotgun
    Miss FBI, French Maid Fifi
    +15 Intelligence,+15 Strength,+25 Charisma, +10 Tolerance
    +100 Respect

The competition has now ended, winners will be announced as soon as all entries have been reviewed.