Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default i got a little problem ...

So im posting here trying to get help tho im sure it wont come ... ive been banned without making anything wrong, so i went to support, opened abuse ticket, Bluebaby said we will look into it ... its been almost 2 days and still no answer ... i wonder if my credits will be refounded since i cant log in and spent some in game for different things. Anyways im bot suspected they say but they dont have anything to prove that and still cant log! Its not normal to spend money on a service and get nothing in return ... im pissed off now because this is one of the lamest customer support there is out there, and i will make sure everyone knows that! Shame on you!

If you were banned by "Bot Hunter" then its usually 3-4 days automatic ban, i forget which and if your clean then the account will be unbanned after this period. However i must admit sometimes crew can be slow at getting back on tickets as they often need to speak with other crew members e.g. group admin to check on unban cases or for checking logs...

Keep at them until you get an answer they should be giving answers quicker, after all if they have banned you for a other reason they will know where the "crime" was comitted and should be able to point stright to it without days of waiting
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Bla bla ban for 5 days for what cuz he press f5?
    Last edited by tanatosn1; 03-26-2010 at 04:22 AM.

Yeah m8 it sux, but this is the game we have if u are not happy with it, try to spend ur money on a coffee or with ur friends going to the cinema about ur acc , relax i will be unbanned if u not breaked the rules. just waiting patiently, or up another account.

Edited : try to write with normal size,not [SIZE=6]
    Last edited by SerbanRulz; 03-26-2010 at 10:02 PM.

To press much time f5 is forbidden?I think he dont break the rules

Tanatos please dont offtopic.
    Garoiu you already get your answear on Romanian Support,is not necessary to open another new thread on English support !!!

i got an answer my ass ... guys i hope all can see this ... past few days lots of ppl got the ban thing just now my friend near me got the same ban doing nothing ... he was looking at his building and suddenly the account logged and showed him a message like " you have been logged because another person fromt he same ip has logged" ... after that he tryed to log and the same freakin message appeared that he has been banned! How can this be possible?! tell me that and Serban last time i checked u were at romanian support not english so go play with your toys since all romanian support told me that they cant do anything to help me and i should go talk to abuse crew ... so again what the hell are you posting here?Telling us to shut it? i payed for a freakin service and i didnt got to see what i payed everyone should see this! YOU ARE ALL LAME! and ofc my account was unbanned after the tem[porary ban expired not faster that means they didnt give a f**K about me or my money or my acccount u be the judge of it all then and i dont espect to much from this they will close the thread anyways ...