Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow New ideas in the game

Make the game player can be given to another player money

This idea has already been discussed and i reckon it can not be implemented cuz it would enable many ways to cheat and teams would make many points of respect.

Default A new class

Hello I would like to propose a new class to the crims,The Snitch,the mobsters eternal companion and eye sore

The Snitch:The snitch is a charisma and inteligence based character,he is the lowest fish in the food circle,he uses his inteligence to make plots to take control of a gang,or to strike deals with the cops to get away with something easy.Since the snitch is very charismatic he can persuaive almost anyone.He usualy cheats anyone he mets.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSkywalker View Post
    Hello I would like to propose a new class to the crims,The Snitch,the mobsters eternal companion and eye sore

The Snitch:The snitch is a charisma and inteligence based character,he is the lowest fish in the food circle,he uses his inteligence to make plots to take control of a gang,or to strike deals with the cops to get away with something easy.Since the snitch is very charismatic he can persuaive almost anyone.He usualy cheats anyone he mets.
    Hello buddy, i liked the idea but i think that this game has a struture that i think noone would the snitch, if u see all of the characters, each one of them has a specific hability, the one u suggest is near to pimp.

regards,
    Army.

Default Snitching,do you have the guts to do it

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JackSkywalker

Hello buddy, i liked the idea but i think that this game has a struture that i think noone would the snitch, if u see all of the characters, each one of them has a specific hability, the one u suggest is near to pimp.

regards,
    Army.
    Hey Jack I liked the ideea of a buisnes oriented,I think it should be implemented,I mean we do have a full oriented skull breaking class(Hitman)but you should change the name of the class from Snitch to Masterming or The Brain or something like that,otherwise it will be like army said

Perhaps it could be a pimp improvement idea... ?

Default I don't think so

No dare I don't think that the Snitch is an improved form of the Pimp,the Pimp needs his tolerance to suport the hookers whining.Anyway I thought of diferent aliases for the snitch class to make it more acceptable for the players:Rogue,Mastermind or Informant

Posible descriptions:

Rogue:Though he is not the greatest type of gangster the rogue is the oldest type of gangster in the game,they are great parteners and "right hands".They carefuly plan their robery's and hit quite oftenly on wemen to have fun or to convince them to help him with something.The rogue's main atributes are Inteligence and Charisma.

Mastermind:You are the brains behind your goons hands.You toy with people like computer games and you don't give a **** about peoples feelings,you lie so much that the water frezes and you are as smart as Einstein compared to the others.Your main atributes are Inteligence and Charisma

Informant:You are a blessing in discuise,your born talent to charm people and superior inteligence make you a must have in any gang.The bitches love the way you sweet talk them and you are very respected by everybuisness man you meet because of your witts.Your main atributes are Inteligence and Charisma.

Witts,thanks for sugesting me the name Mastermind for my class

What would be the practical uses for this class in the feature the game has today? For example, a hitman gets a higher power when fighting, what would be the benefits of this new class?

Default The new class

This new class,could be the best money makeing class in the crims,because he can have as many hookers as the pimp and can make money out of buisnesses as well as the buisnessman,but he's start will be very dificult because he is a very weak fighter,and that means he is going to have a hard time building stats(it seem's perfectly balanced to me)

I see the benefits of the stats, but what would be the direct benefits for the class? A pimp has some benefits with hookers because of class, no matter his charisma. A robber has benefits performing robberies, no matter his other stats. What would be the direct class benefits of this class?