Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default THx BlueBaby great Job realy

Thx 4 BAnning My account and NoName . i wonder what 4. Can you show me where i said something bad from my account ?? Or you saw that we were first and said now its the time ? Spooky doesn t have trust on my account .Why am y banned ? You have banned NOName 4 something they said from they accounts ? after we had the warning on NoName nobody said nothing bad from that account .So why the ban this is a disgrace so thx 4 good job you are doing .

What a disperate move ... to ban the main account for some words told by spooky from his account ? you must ban his account not the main . Another thing .. the ban comes in day 132 , 1 day before the ship , this seems rather dubious . The game sucks more and more . The decissions of crew to not respect the rules ; the advantages that some teams are getting from crew members makes this game became more unpopular . If you can see there are less players that are still playing and the number of them will continue to decrease .

PS : I didn`t received yet the credits for round 39 (#4 place)

Sp00kY [ID: 7597490]
    2010-04-17 22:38:32

last times when he spoke, i think this is more than just a simple ban, and as sky said, just before the ship, when all know it was a important ship
    i know he must not say "camel" but if you translate isn.t a insult or somthing else.
    GoGo [ID: 8806073]
    2010-04-14 19:57:45
    ask ur mom dude =))

IGoGo [ID: 8806073]
    2010-04-14 20:05:19
    stupid idiots r who talks like u

IGoGo [ID: 8806073]
    2010-04-15 04:14:25
    I would like to see one of u noobs

i just ask...he isn.t insult me or what ??only we need take ban ? i must send a ticket, sure i will do it!!

We Don't Discuss any bans here .. you can go to support center and discuss it ..
    The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport

As Guide : Submit a Ticket >> Abuse - Complaints only

Thread Closed.
    Last edited by UmBrO; 04-19-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4EverSky View Post
    (...) you must ban his account not the main .

(...)The decissions of crew to not respect the rules
    1º this is where you are wrong, we ban players, not accounts. everyone must be responsible of his actions, and much more after a first warning..

2º i respect the rules, its not me who insult people..

Just do what Umbro say and use support.center.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**