Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default Not finished yet

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad to Ebichuman
    I must remind u that it was a problem and it wasnt reported by the guys who was using it in game. Ive just made a test and some stupid one copied this (using gandalf, 'n u can check that) 'n sent to other instead reporting it. It seems that some rules are being broken 'n nothing happens here.

The guys dont know how bad can be these codes if u use it by wrong ways and they were all using it instead of asking if it's right or not, if it can be used or not. Tottaly pathetic none get punished by using a problem on TC.

Link of discussion: http://forum.thecrims.com/bugs/21958...edit-beta.html

So what abt this Ebi?? U didnt answered me yet, im sustaining that someone was copying my profile by gandalf tools when I was testing this mistake on BBcode of TC. This person was the responsible to spread this mistake to everybody, cuz my intentions was never to give it to thecrims players, I was testing it to report it later.

So what u say abt this?? I'll keep up my words abt this and u can check my profile by gandalf to prove that someone have used their privilegies to copy the code and paste to others, remembering that no-report was done by this person.

The guy invade my profile on April, 20th (some hour in the begin of this day to the end of this same day. (here in Brazil)

R0Aliance
    ID: 13456013

As I must know the answer, I'd like to know why ppls with power on their hands can invade MY PRIVACY on TC, copy what I was testing ('n it should be private) and even more, this person was not reporting it to the devs. To make it a lil worst, many other ppls starting to use it cuz of this act of irresponsibility.

Code:
    6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty
    U can take out this rule as well if nothing happens, cuz it'll be useless 'n contradictory.

Regards,
    TheUnd3ad.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 04-29-2010 at 02:59 AM.