Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

contact me in private i will say u more, maybe i convince u
    Last edited by vash; 04-29-2010 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I doubt there are any bugs or features in the game that will enable players to know who owns what raves. Even admins cant see in our tools who owns what. I am open to hear suggestions on features or bugs that enable this behaviour and I ensure you that I will do anything I can to prevent it.
    Everybody know this thing,only developers are sleeping I got banned for using word CAMEL and you can`t ban this mother****ers because you can`t get enoguh prooves and you are afraid to ban withouth prooves In the end,think in this way.

Sooner or later everybody will know how to use this bug and then you`ll see how your money are thrown in the wind.All dirty players will play for top.All noobs who call themself PLAYERS. Best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I doubt there are any bugs or features in the game that will enable players to know who owns what raves. Even admins cant see in our tools who owns what. I am open to hear suggestions on features or bugs that enable this behaviour and I ensure you that I will do anything I can to prevent it.
    i have a polish friend who has this program so ... its real and they are using it since round 34 . so we are making stats 4 them ... nice no ? and after every ga they go to our skype and they brag about it so... it will be nice when all players have this program and learn how to use it .. enjoy playing crims boys with wskxryan . we get ban 4 words and they for cheating nothing ..

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    luck ? ? LOL i think u do a joke, isn.t a bug is a add.on to firefox, u can see what rave have a acount, it.s a program that use html linguage, i think with this program u can see in the rave, i know much this think cuz a take many ga, 2-3 times it.s luck but hunt every day isn.t, im sure that add.on can.t work anymore after this round or to ban the person who use it, if not i can tell some info to make tc a game impssible to play, everybody will have this program
    Bă RickyInna, do the be the best.

(yawn) stfu plz, admins can check if we use add-ons... u are just noob, its not us fault

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    (yawn) stfu plz, admins can check if we use add-ons... u are just noob, its not us fault

They did it 1000 times and nothing , stop spam on forum about ^^ bugs ...
    topic should be closed

/w

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    do you want me to paste our conversation from skype . so stfu ... 2 bans noob so ... shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    Everybody know this thing,only developers are sleeping I got banned for using word CAMEL and you can`t ban this mother****ers because you can`t get enoguh prooves and you are afraid to ban withouth prooves In the end,think in this way.

Sooner or later everybody will know how to use this bug and then you`ll see how your money are thrown in the wind.All dirty players will play for top.All noobs who call themself PLAYERS. Best wishes

I repeat , its not a bug, We are just a little smart.

Everybody know how do, but not everybody can be like us :P

Go milk cash and shut up

Quote Originally Posted by BEbynho20CS View Post
    do you want me to paste our conversation from skype . so stfu ... 2 bans noob so ... shut up

Paste (yawn) admins cant believe on fake logs