Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default xxx raves xxx

You have been attacked!
    (Day 171 22:40)
    You have been assaulted by the gang Ospedale, you died! The gang member that was attacked was ISeVeRI.

again again and again !!!!!!

i can accept that all time when i make CR i will recevied ga by WSKxRYAN or others , because this noobs know make bugs on firefox for raves or HAVE BOOT ! , + when i rob with spys him killed my rabbits :@ , why exist owners and admins ? :@ wHY ? search one solution because its not fair !
    Last edited by aLy; 04-29-2010 at 10:58 PM.

baby dont cry.. its only game..

u no understand whats happened , its only one game but i want see one game with fair play

Aly they dont use any "cheat" u know that if you look to nightlife, the raves that appear are the ones who were used in last minutes, so they have a bit luck :P

That's all men..

You have to be carefull, that's all :s

Regards,
    Army.

Quote Originally Posted by ptARMY View Post
    Aly they dont use any "cheat" u know that if you look to nightlife, the raves that appear are the ones who were used in last minutes, so they have a bit luck :P

That's all men..

You have to be carefull, that's all :s

Regards,
    Army.
    luck ? ? LOL i think u do a joke, isn.t a bug is a add.on to firefox, u can see what rave have a acount, it.s a program that use html linguage, i think with this program u can see in the rave, i know much this think cuz a take many ga, 2-3 times it.s luck but hunt every day isn.t, im sure that add.on can.t work anymore after this round or to ban the person who use it, if not i can tell some info to make tc a game impssible to play, everybody will have this program

Do you know what add-ons are used to do this?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

there isnt anything against rules... u got ga coz u r naab and u will get ga always

yes i do, but i don.t know working with html or java

I doubt there are any bugs or features in the game that will enable players to know who owns what raves. Even admins cant see in our tools who owns what. I am open to hear suggestions on features or bugs that enable this behaviour and I ensure you that I will do anything I can to prevent it.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

u say that u can find a rave only to see the activity, yes but u can find a rave once twice, but not every day, some minute ago one person tell me that he have a rave to my friend he tell me it and i ask to my friend and he has right but the first think is that he didn.t use it cuz he wasn.t online
    ps: how a person know what rave i have and what i have in,and he has time to search ppl to make ga...
    Last edited by vash; 04-29-2010 at 04:59 PM.