Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Cogratz...

Quote Originally Posted by International View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

so play 1x1 against him without any help ..than i doubt the record reach 3kk @_@
    all knows how many players playing always ( in real) in every team so LOL
    as we all see NN is relly best team here ,they dont have to to pretend "omg im the best with record" less players big resuls vs a lot players and big result.
    It speaks for itself.
    its u sterben ? who had a football team to make 13 kk respect ? plz dont talk about what u dont even know anything about.. and continue ur life in tc play every round to win ur poor country ( coz only u who play there ) and about myself so I dont need to explain to u how do I play , but I just like to see u all puzzeled and asking how can it be :O ... enjoy it naabs

Google/translate ? )

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    Your life is full ? Should i remind you when you played in #33 ? I asked ryan.How many hours you play a day ? And when he answered i was shoked. 20 hours ? Your life is full with sh*t =) And it`s not our fault that you were not playing this round..i`m not scared of you or Olympic.What you think..that when i see your account i will stop playing ? (rofl) You made more respect because of your cash.But look this round how much cash other teams have and you`ll see ours

noob, yes now my life is full at round 33 I had full holiday and I wanted to make top 1 and who can play 20 hours per day ? its impossible sure xD
    only sick minds like urs can believe when someone say to u something to laugh at u or to make a joke from u anyway about cash so its not my problem that I made the best cash in tc till now coz its a strategy and if u want to talk about donations so I transfered to my main 50 % of my stats even if I had so much donations it will never be 50 % of my stats , but for sure I didnt have so much donations as u said.. also I didnt say that u r scared or something like that but just tell me next time when u wanna play for top but before round with 14 days , come here at forum and open a topic and chalenge me , then we r gonna find who is the best ... regards to all jealous naabs

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post

noob, yes now my life is full at round 33 I had full holiday and I wanted to make top 1 and who can play 20 hours per day ? its impossible sure xD
    only sick minds like urs can believe when someone say to u something to laugh at u or to make a joke from u anyway about cash so its not my problem that I made the best cash in tc till now coz its a strategy and if u want to talk about donations so I transfered to my main 50 % of my stats even if I had so much donations it will never be 50 % of my stats , but for sure I didnt have so much donations as u said.. also I didnt say that u r scared or something like that but just tell me next time when u wanna play for top but before round with 14 days , come here at forum and open a topic and chalenge me , then we r gonna find who is the best ... regards to all jealous naabs
    I will,believe me. We are playing next time. I announed you with 4 days before.Gather your team and might the best team win.

Well,it seems this topic it getting far away from the subject,stop insult around here,otherwise i will close it.

Congrats to all clean,fair-play players and special for my team NoName.

we all think that you play 20 hours a day because your hungry , go to work thay pay better (fubar)

Talking

its u sterben ? who had a football team to make 13 kk respect ? plz dont talk about what u dont even know anything about.. and continue ur life in tc play every round to win ur poor country ( coz only u who play there ) and about myself so I dont need to explain to u how do I play , but I just like to see u all puzzeled and asking how can it be :O ... enjoy it naabs

hahaha are you confused now or what.. xD yes in germany plays nobody besides me, so what , and if you means 4 ppl football team nice 1 and btw u cant play , only 1 round u did such respekt with XXXXXXXXXXX people doesnt makes u better. and pff if my team want can beat ur 20kk coz it wanst our best
    .Get life -> ps. tc isnt it as u think.
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

This need to stop / CLOSED!

Congratz Solah :*:*

I knew you could won xD

TOP GANG BR