Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Memox

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    name has now been changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon14 View Post
    Shouldn't gang be disolved cuz of rasist name ? Sohlamentuo just wants to change gang name cuz he don't want ban
    Hahaha .... if the egyptians are proud with their country why they don`t agree with the animals that lives there. Come on is just a simple animal . I don`t see where is the racism . Look in american sports , there are many teams called like different animals , for example : Pittsburg Penguins , Memphis Grizzlies , Chicago Bulls and others . .
    Last edited by 4eversky; 05-04-2010 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4eversky View Post
    Hahaha .... if the egyptians are proud with their country why they don`t agree with the animals that lives there. Come on is just a simple animal . I don`t see where is the racism . Look in american sports , there are many teams called like different animals , for example : Pittsburg Penguins , Memphis Grizzlies , Chicago Bulls and others . .
    But would you like to i call u "geek?" i think no one dont want..

name changed because nWo's afraid of be banned for rasism.There was true rasist names of top gang by nWo leaders ant Co leaders so how there is that broken rules don't affect nwo gang and must be strict kept by all others??

Quote Originally Posted by sohlamentuo View Post
    Sr. memox add correct name is nEW wORLD oRDER - noname and flag: RO add thx?
    for attention
    looooooooool, flag RO?

Quote Originally Posted by wen0 View Post
    name changed because nWo's afraid of be banned for rasism.There was true rasist names of top gang by nWo leaders ant Co leaders so how there is that broken rules don't affect nwo gang and must be strict kept by all others??

is racism? so the egy recognize that they are camel?

ps: i know u are frustrated cuz u dont received top gg medal

Quote Originally Posted by 4eversky View Post
    Everybody knows that U call egyptians with this name and during the round U got ban if U said to somebody that U are camel.. And I don't understand why don't get ban now too like before..

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Name has now been changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by sohlamentuo View Post
    Sr. memox add correct name is nEW wORLD oRDER - noname and flag: RO add thx?
    for attention
    nEW wORLD oRDER - NoName and u forget the flag
    tnx :*

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    nEW wORLD oRDER - NoName and u forget the flag
    tnx :*
    flag ? hahahha yes he forget

ok Good Job Crew

Congratz to nWo PPL finally I see u happy and not disappointed like last times

Finally U won after 7 rounds of loosing anyway .. reaching top is hard and keeping on top is the hardest .. To ppl who r saying we beat devil etc .. so u know well that Devil era ended and its by ourselves ...

but the problem here that I see u r impolite always even if u win u insult too

I thought that u only insult when u loose because of nervous times but its clear that u r all impolite ppl ....

Lets see what will be next rounds and lets see how will u keep urselves on top..

regards.