Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default CORRUPTION 4 Vanessa- all bots for her

Vanessa, now you have closed youre ****ed gb yes it is a very good childish thing (nod) what? you are scared of what can i write in? - this is a message from you...
    Message from The Crims admin
    (Giorno 2 01:06)
    Did u lost your top gang and your international top ? Sorry. Play clean if u want to stay here ;*
    I dont believe to what my eyes read :O
    1- im not a player of the team... (you are a good crew member...you dont know also who play on a account ahahahah) now i dont know how you could see the log without trust..
    2- play clean? you are very pathetic...you and other abuse members always write PLAY CLEAN, this round the team was 100% clean and you banned them for nothing... for rule 2...
    you write play clean and you are the first that you want bots from other players... we know it.
    Shame! you are a loser...and with a crew member like you the game WILL END SOON because we aren't stupid...and a lot of people understood that this game with this crew is a big shit... and then it is also illegal because you sell credits and then you let win only who want... shame...shame...no words for you...
    only some words for players... if you are stupid continue to play this game and you will end like me bye BAnessa (you are great, you can ban ban all) (you can ban people in a shit game!!!) you are so strong! Go away please ahahahah

and i add...
    VanessaBHZ [ID: 4992012]
    2010-05-05 00:49:37
    Simple. I dont want to talk with u or another player. Thats all. Bye bye.
    VanessaBHZ [ID: 4992012]
    2010-05-05 00:44:40
    If u want to talk about ban, send ticket to support center. I dont talk about bans in skype.

Sorry but if you dont reply so why you are a crew member??? We dont need you... grow up child

For complaints about bans/crew members use support center

The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport