Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Medal!

Default Medal!

Hey..
    i have question for devs

I have got medal on my rabbit..and i dont want it there..
    I would be happy if you will remove it on my main.. Medal is top gang of
    round 40.And i dont have that medal on my main.

Thank you.

Hello Neic,

thanks for using our forum to post here. But I think, that this cannot be posible and also fair to other players that you remove something what you earn. But if you want to change medal to another account it cannot be possible.

Regards,
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

Sorry, we don't move medals from one account to another.
    Only time we interfere with medals is when we remove medals an account shouldn't have, such as when the earned a medal for a country they aren't from.

Quote Originally Posted by NeiiC123 View Post
    Are you developer?

I earned it but on other account cuz i didnt have my main.
    I have noticed a trend lately in mocking and abusing our crew with messages like "shut up I didn't asked you anything, I asked a developer" or "why do you use the word we, when you can't do anything" and etc. I'll make things straight now.

1. You are not entitled to any answer directly from a developer. They are busy programming and actually managing the game. The crew is here to answer your questions and they are the link between the players community and the administration. So respect this.

2. As a general rule, when a team is managing a game or a site, the choice of word when describing an action done is we. Because we work as a team, therefore when expressing an action done we use this word. It shouldn't be taken literally.

3. I will politely ask you now to stop with this kind of behaviour. Both you, and the ones who posted in the topic about Gangs display. Next I see this "smartass" behaviour you'll get a direct ban by default.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Answered...