Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: drug

Default drug

what drug building is the best$$$$?

Here you can calculate the profit The Crims Calculator | TheCrims Calculadora atualizada .
    In my opinion special k.

Quote Originally Posted by cash91 View Post
    what drug building is the best$$$$?
    For now the best is special k, that link don.t calculate exactly and for every buildings.

each building produce diferent values of drug per day.. and each drug have a diferent price, that can change during the round..

for you to know which one have more profit today, make this:

(how many drug 1 building produce) x (the price of that drug on Drug Dealer) = (it will give you profits of one building per TC day)

do this for each building and you will see which one gives you more money each TC day

the drug building that give more profit today, can be diferent next week, it depend if the prices on the drug dealer change or if some ship come..
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

depend and how many $ one building take 4 example heroine take 5000$ and special k take 650$/1building
    srry cuz i add something leticia :P

how many drug 1 building produce x the price of that drug on Drug Dealer - how many $ take that building= it will give you profits of one building per TC day

but this is if u have 0 inteligence if u have more then 5000 u take the profit and x3

i do this example for special k lab

(165x120)-650=19150$ (inteligence 0)
    [(165x120)-650]x3=57450$ (inteligence >5000)
    Last edited by vash; 05-19-2010 at 01:20 PM.