Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Not finished yet

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad to Ebichuman
    I must remind u that it was a problem and it wasnt reported by the guys who was using it in game. Ive just made a test and some stupid one copied this (using gandalf, 'n u can check that) 'n sent to other instead reporting it. It seems that some rules are being broken 'n nothing happens here.

The guys dont know how bad can be these codes if u use it by wrong ways and they were all using it instead of asking if it's right or not, if it can be used or not. Tottaly pathetic none get punished by using a problem on TC.

Link of discussion: http://forum.thecrims.com/bugs/21958...edit-beta.html

So what abt this Ebi?? U didnt answered me yet, im sustaining that someone was copying my profile by gandalf tools when I was testing this mistake on BBcode of TC. This person was the responsible to spread this mistake to everybody, cuz my intentions was never to give it to thecrims players, I was testing it to report it later.

So what u say abt this?? I'll keep up my words abt this and u can check my profile by gandalf to prove that someone have used their privilegies to copy the code and paste to others, remembering that no-report was done by this person.

The guy invade my profile on April, 20th (some hour in the begin of this day to the end of this same day. (here in Brazil)

R0Aliance
    ID: 13456013

As I must know the answer, I'd like to know why ppls with power on their hands can invade MY PRIVACY on TC, copy what I was testing ('n it should be private) and even more, this person was not reporting it to the devs. To make it a lil worst, many other ppls starting to use it cuz of this act of irresponsibility.

Code:
    6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty
    U can take out this rule as well if nothing happens, cuz it'll be useless 'n contradictory.

Regards,
    TheUnd3ad.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 04-29-2010 at 03:59 AM.

I'm sorry, I didn't know I had a question to answer.
    Firstly, I'd like to say that this is actually an old bug that we had a long encountered before this incident. I had spoken to Zed about it and thought it had been fixed. But it seemed that the version of the BB-code parser we used differed on the webservers from that we had on our development environment.
    Secondly, the crew did report it to us and they edited their own profiles so to show how it was done.

The crew check users' accounts all the time, it's even part of abuses work tasks, so I'm sorry if you felt as though your privacy was broken but this is the way the crew works, and have to work, in order to find out early if there's anything wrong with TC that needs to be fixed.

But I'd like to thank you for your effort in finding this inconsitency between our servers.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't know I had a question to answer.
    Firstly, I'd like to say that this is actually an old bug that we had a long encountered before this incident.
    I know, its old and was tested by me and my friend on TC I think a long time ago, and I was used to block my spy gangs with it, but for the good of all I dont play anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Secondly, the crew did report it to us and they edited their own profiles so to show how it was done.
    You're wrong abt this, I got the point now abt who ur talking.

Yes, when I saw that some crew have copied my profile(with gandalf) and started to use 'n send it to his friends I tried to report this bug asap, but due to the fact that u/marcus is too inaccessible I talk abt this to the unique moderador in my skype(that was online), so i sent to BlueBaby the code and explained how bad it can be used, She said to me to show her some example abt how it can be used to bad things but I'd no account to do it so I asked her an account to I test it, then I did the code on her account and asked to she report it as fast as possible. Probably it must be what u meant abt crew reported it and did it on their accounts.

But im not talking abt this, cuz when I reported it to BlueBaby she didnt even know abt what i was talking abt and her profile had no code as well.

So thats why i thought it was some other crew member with gandalf acess, and now I saw on my profile that the one sent me a message confessing it.

Code:
      	 VanessaBHZ [ID: 4992012]
    2010-05-08 22:24:40
    Kibe pow... cadê o trem que ficava bonito e que eu copiei. Sumiu s�! Vai ter jeito não? Culpa do Memox com as mexidas dele? Hunf 8( 

Translation:"Kibe, da hell, where is the pretty thing 'n that ive copied. It desapeared! dont it gonna work back again? Memox's blame, that has working to fix it?

So now I know who did it and im tottaly sure that she wasnt the one who have reported cuz, in a reaaaaly few time after bluebaby said to me that she have reported to memox, she answered me back that u said that u fixed it. Probably Memox said to u abt her report 'n so u worked on it.

I told u here the exactly day that the one broke up my privacy for bad, 'n it was April, 20, that was the exactly day that ive tested it. SAME day it was on her profile. So what u tell me?? It was broke for good?? Nah, it wasnt, cuz I was only able to contact one crew member 2 days later, and as everybody know u and memox check ur tc mails all the days to see if something wrong is happening or anything else.

So if she(vanessa) reported it to u, for sure u'll fix it in da same day cuz its so simple to fix, 'n I only saw that u fixed it when ive done my report to bluebaby 'n im tottaly sure abt it cuz in a realy few time later she answered me back that u answered her that u fixed it.

It's what I know, so I realy doubt abt u say that vanessa reported it to u cuz im sure I was THE ONLY ONE ABLE to explain detailed how do the things with it, and Ive just explained it for the moderator BlueBaby.

So I realy need to know what u think abt this event cuz the crew ive shared here the name was copying my profile, sending to others and didnt even made the report to fix it. To finish it, my privacy was broke using the gandalf tools and to be sent to other players, the last things it was thought it was to report it to u.

I still wanna know if the same rules applied to players will be applied to the crew member.

Code:
    6. Bugs must be reported when found...

I must remind u that u can check everything i said in logs and u can check as well with Memox around who reported the bug to him on his mail(if it was bluebaby or vanessabhz)

Regards,
    TheUnd3ad.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 05-09-2010 at 07:52 AM.

Sorry, but what do you want with it?

yes yes delete my post looser XD

I don't delete your post and who did it, isn't a looser.

I read your post, maybe he isn't talk with me or want my opinion, but here is a public place and if you want to say something with one person, you need to go to another way.

I can right here, because I moderate this place. I have asked him what they want because he had his answer and insist in the same thing. Soo, I want to know to close this thread or not.

Thanks for your opinion

Seems to me like you're on a crusade again Vanessa here.
    The crew work as a team, some of them tried this bug out and they reported it. memox showed it to me (by showing me Vanessas account, if you wanted to know, even though the bug could be shown on bluebaby's account too) we found out what the reason for the bug was, fixed it, and for me the story end there. According to me, the bug wasn't exploited to gain personal advantages, and it was reported so we could fix. That's all I care about.

Smile This is a joke or what

Gogogo Kibe. Maybe one day... but now your story is over
    Last edited by VanessaBHZ; 05-11-2010 at 09:15 AM.