Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: New drug :)

Default New drug :)

Heya

I have an idea for new drug.

New drug is :

GAS!

Care to elaborate how would a new drug enhance and improve the gameplay?
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Care to elaborate how would a new drug enhance and improve the gameplay?
    Ok, i dont understand xD

What would be the purpose in introducing a new drug? We have plenty of types available at the moment. How would an extra one be of any use?

Would it be more fun, would it offer other gameplay opportunities, would it contribute to a better economy mechanism? When making a suggestion it is important to elaborate on the subject and construct an argumentation on why should such a suggestion be considered. Saying that "make x or y just because I say so" is counter productive and does not contribute in any way to the development of the game or to a potential brainstorming of ideas.

If we are on the subject of additions to the game, I would rather consider the implementation of a new type of body-armor, somewhere in between the Shining body armor and Body armor.

I don't have a name for it in mind right now, but as a note it should offer about ~300 tolerance, give or take some points and the cost should be between 15.000$ and 2.100.000$. Why? Because a player who has more than 15000 in cash but less than 2100000 has nothing to buy as far as armors are concerned. He would spend 700k-800k to buy something better. I am having in mind right now the average player for whom every bit of improvement helps.

Do you understand what I meant in my earlier post now?
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    What would be the purpose in introducing a new drug? We have plenty of types available at the moment. How would an extra one be of any use?

Would it be more fun, would it offer other gameplay opportunities, would it contribute to a better economy mechanism? When making a suggestion it is important to elaborate on the subject and construct an argumentation on why should such a suggestion be considered. Saying that "make x or y just because I say so" is counter productive and does not contribute in any way to the development of the game or to a potential brainstorming of ideas.

If we are on the subject of additions to the game, I would rather consider the implementation of a new type of body-armor, somewhere in between the Shining body armor and Body armor.

I don't have a name for it in mind right now, but as a note it should offer about ~300 tolerance, give or take some points and the cost should be between 15.000$ and 2.100.000$. Why? Because a player who has more than 15000 in cash but less than 2100000 has nothing to buy as far as armors are concerned. He would spend 700k-800k to buy something better. I am having in mind right now the average player for whom every bit of improvement helps.

Do you understand what I meant in my earlier post now?
    yes i understand but, new drug its just an idea.Yes, it would change some things,new boat.. but it would not change style of game, there is 14 drugs if there would be one more it would not change style of game.

Quote Originally Posted by NeiiC123 View Post
    yes i understand but, new drug its just an idea.Yes, it would change some things,new boat.. but it would not change style of game, there is 14 drugs if there would be one more it would not change style of game.
    So where is point?

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    So where is point?
    In new drug?

Yes. I just see there will be +1 ship. So maybe we can start adding all drugs we know!? If you like GAS, it dont have to be in TC Anyway for me its, i dont care, if there will be that GAS or not.

we all need more drugs.we want to walk over the clouds.PLEASURE